LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
If he can play the nickel and slot then what's going on with Ward?

I wonder if he is depth or here to replace someone that might be released.

Best FS on the roster . . .

This, so Reid ends up as depth, I'm good with this....

Reid ends up as SS, bethea is NOT gonna be on this team this yr

Agreed. I really think the team is going to draft Malik Hooker at 2 unless they love a QB.

Ward and Robinson on the outside, the new guy in the slot and Reid/Tartt competing for SS.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Why, are we going to face the Colts / T.Y. Hilton??

#WhoIs5'9 #

Lockett, Brown, and Austin all in the division.
Originally posted by Jcool:
s**t already did better than last yr

I guess you forgot about Eric Rogers. Who signed with 49ers (in January) because of his relationship with Chip Kelly.

Oh no I didn't lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 21, 2017 at 4:58 PM ]
Is the dude really 5'8" 183 still?
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 21, 2017 at 4:59 PM ]
nice signing, pretty short but this kid can play. Been to a few of his high school games, alot of talent.
Originally posted by midrdan:
Agreed. I really think the team is going to draft Malik Hooker at 2 unless they love a QB.

Ward and Robinson on the outside, the new guy in the slot and Reid/Tartt competing for SS.

No no...hooker is good but your not spending a 2nd overall pick on a safety man. Ward FS Reid/tarrt SS
  • cools
  • Veteran
I think this is a telltale sign that Ward will move back to FS
even though Williams is a slot guy

btw..i notice a few different articles including Brock as one of our CB's in '17, isnt he a free agent?

Robinson, Reaser, Redmond, Johnson and Williams as our 5 CB's looks pretty solid

Ward at FS, Ried/Tartt as SS, and one of the top rated free agents at SS per PFF happens to be Cyprien who was Saleh's guy in Jac

would love to have one of those CB's be able to return punts, any of them have experience?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I know it's not that big of a signing but it's awesome to see the 49ers outbid teams again.

After this signing how much cap space do we have.j/k
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is the dude really 5'8" 183 still?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2010973-why-being-short-doesnt-matter-for-top-cornerback-prospects.amp.html?client=safari

He's a a lot guy I'm all about quickness there
Originally posted by midrdan:

I said Reid as depth, because Tartt.

Tartt at SS would be nice.

Originally posted by cools:
I think this is a telltale sign that Ward will move back to FS
even though Williams is a slot guy

btw..i notice a few different articles including Brock as one of our CB's in '17, isnt he a free agent?

Robinson, Reaser, Redmond, Johnson and Williams as our 5 CB's looks pretty solid

Ward at FS, Ried/Tartt as SS, and one of the top rated free agents at SS per PFF happens to be Cyprien who was Saleh's guy in Jac

would love to have one of those CB's be able to return punts, any of them have experience?

I still see Redmond as the a lot guy but should be s good battle with Williams. Brock is a FA next yr but we need a upgrade there....good thing the draft is stocked with CBs
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for SisterFister.
PFF gave him good marks after his 2015 season. I think 43rd overall corner. Not bad. The Browns completely botched his ankle injury. It takes balls to accuse a player of faking it. They suspended, fined, and then released him. Was picked up by Bears but failed physical because he had to have season ending ankle surgery.

Great job factory of sadness!
  • dj43

Maybe Reid knows his job is on the line and has to hit harder, concussions and all. Not sure he beats out Tartt. Agree about Bethea, he's gone.

He doesn't really need to hit harder. He needs to just play better. Part of his problem was being moved all over the place last season. Too much of the time he didn't seem to know what he should do or was just late getting there. Hopefully in the new scheme he will have a more limited role and play better.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Earl Mitchell is visiting today I believe, hope we can land him too, albeit he is gonna goto see what others offer, cross our fingers!
Share 49ersWebzone