LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

NY Jets HC-Robert Saleh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Looks like he got his QB1. Now expectations are to win it all.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Rodgers, Hackett, Lazard.. if it all comes together.. this may be truly something special for NYJ fans.. a trip to the div where they will come out flat and one and done
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Rodgers, Hackett, Lazard.. if it all comes together.. this may be truly something special for NYJ fans.. a trip to the div where they will come out flat and one and done

With that defense!!!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

With that defense!!!

They definitely have talent on that team..... but so far atm a trade still hasn't been completed .... I'm thinking the Packers are asking for more than just picks... and I agree they hold all the cards.

all that to fight for 3rd place in the division lol
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

With all the crap I said about Rodgers, I think the Jets would actually win that division with him. Josh Allen is beatable especially with the Jets defense and after that there's really no QB who can compete with them.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

With all the crap I said about Rodgers, I think the Jets would actually win that division with him. Josh Allen is beatable especially with the Jets defense and after that there's really no QB who can compete with them.

I think a lot will depend on Allen and how he handles this offseason. He was very inconsistent last year, especially in the 2nd half. But if he plays like can again, I think the Bill are still the close favorites.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
clearly will be fired if they do not make the playoffs, but does he need to win a game to avoid the pink slip?
Originally posted by Jcool:
clearly will be fired if they do not make the playoffs, but does he need to win a game to avoid the pink slip?

imo.... definitely can't be a one and done in playoffs.

I don't think he'll be fired if they are one in done in the playoffs.

I would say they have greater odds of 4th than 1st

Bills have finished 1st 3 straight years and were top 2 in both points for and fewest point allowed
Miami was in the playoffs last year, added Ramsey, just needs some QB health
New England has a guy on the Mt Rushmore of NFL coaching

Rodgers will show his age, not sure if Hall will be 100% after the acl, do we trust Hackett to run the O after his work with Russell Wilson?
  • evil
  • Veteran
I would say they have greater odds of 4th than 1st

Bills have finished 1st 3 straight years and were top 2 in both points for and fewest point allowed
Miami was in the playoffs last year, added Ramsey, just needs some QB health
New England has a guy on the Mt Rushmore of NFL coaching

Rodgers will show his age, not sure if Hall will be 100% after the acl, do we trust Hackett to run the O after his work with Russell Wilson?

His first year with Aaron they were middle of the road then they had the top scoring O and top 5 in yards followed by a top 10 season in both categories.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't think he'll be fired if they are one in done in the playoffs.

and what of they don't make the post season?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I think a lot will depend on Allen and how he handles this offseason. He was very inconsistent last year, especially in the 2nd half. But if he plays like can again, I think the Bill are still the close favorites.

Either way I expect NYJ to be #1 or #2 in that division good enough to get them in the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone