LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

NY Jets HC-Robert Saleh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It sounds -- just me reading between the lines -- like they knew him leaving was inevitable and that Ryans was likely readily groomed to be his eventually successor. I think with the writing on the wall, we made sure to prepare.

Shanahan learned that lesson right away given the early losses to the coaching staff so he's been hellbent on developing a pipeline since. No doubt he'll elevate more and add others to it constantly.

That tells you we're setting up like the Chiefs and Patriots. The fact that we're also promoting MCDaniel to OC so we don't lose him to a lateral move is another positive. I like it, this is another thing that points to Kyle being a very good HC.
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol how is lebanese not considered a minority

lmfao wtf
  • thl408
Thread getting weird.

Good luck to Saleh. I didn't think he'd climb the coaching ladder this quickly but kudos to him. He did an excellent coaching job this past season.
It sounds -- just me reading between the lines -- like they knew him leaving was inevitable and that Ryans was likely readily groomed to be his eventually successor. I think with the writing on the wall, we made sure to prepare.

Shanahan learned that lesson right away given the early losses to the coaching staff so he's been hellbent on developing a pipeline since. No doubt he'll elevate more and add others to it constantly.

That tells you we're setting up like the Chiefs and Patriots. The fact that we're also promoting MCDaniel to OC so we don't lose him to a lateral move is another positive. I like it, this is another thing that points to Kyle being a very good HC.
Kyle already branching his Coaching tree.. and some still don't like kyle here on the zone
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 15, 2021 at 8:54 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Thread getting weird.

Good luck to Saleh. I didn't think he'd climb the coaching ladder this quickly but kudos to him. He did an excellent coaching job this past season.

I'll take responsibility. I simply asked if it's a sure thing we'll get two 3rds since I'm paranoid about the little things then all hell broke loose
Truth.

Proud of Saleh. To be honest I was one of the haters because there were so many bone headed defensive play calls earlier on. Just sucks when he finally adapted, we had to lose him.
Which of the 27 Niner Free Agents do you think will be signed by the NYJ?
Originally posted by Heed49er:

Sherman for sure.
Hopefully Saleh doesn't take Zoe our emotional support dog too! We need to retain key staff!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Heed49er:

Sherman for sure.
i think Sherm stays on the west coast .. but i can see why you feel that way also

• thl408
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I'll take responsibility. I simply asked if it's a sure thing we'll get two 3rds since I'm paranoid about the little things then all hell broke loose

All good you asked a legit question. I do think the 49ers should be getting draft pick compensation for Saleh's hiring.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I do like to hear this.. but its the what else are they going to say. Only when someone gets fired is when the belittling happens
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I do like to hear this.. but its the what else are they going to say. Only when someone gets fired is when the belittling happens

"I don't know if I've ever heard players go to bat for a coach the way EVERY SINGLE ONE of them did for Saleh."

Did you miss this part?
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

"I don't know if I've ever heard players go to bat for a coach the way EVERY SINGLE ONE of them did for Saleh."

Did you miss this part?
whats to miss ?

I've heard these hot takes before when talking about players and coaches
Share 49ersWebzone