LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

NY Jets HC-Robert Saleh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Was hoping he'd go to a team with less cap room. Our depth getting raided for sure.
Congrats to Saleh, hope he thrives there, and does horrible against us though
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Here I am trying to put the fire, emoji and LFFFFGGGG together. I thought it said one word. lol

I still dont get the emoji. I got the lets Fn go

But FIRE FIRE aheago?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
When will we find out exactly how late??

I have no idea, not sure it really matters. Do you feel there will be a major difference if they get Pick 102 versus Pick 106?

Heaps. It is the difference between getting that new stud franchise quarter back who is not injury prone and will take us to the Super Bowl in 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and win 16 - zip every year. Jimmy G must be shaking in his boots
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Congrats to Saleh, hope he thrives there, and does horrible against us though

In two years the Jets wont be that easy win pushover team
He went to the team that had their turf injury bosa, how dare he!
So Saleh has left the Niners to become a first time head coach with the NY Jets... Hate to see him go, but the man deserves it. He is a hell of a coach who can scheme defenses with the best of them and he is a master motivator. Shame the NY Times article I have linked pretty much fails to mention ANY of that and instead chose to focus on him being the first Lebanese Arab, Muslim head coach in the league and how all his players were injured. My gut says that the Jets were absolutely the WRONG place for him to go. I was genuinely hoping to see him get that Chargers gig.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/14/sports/football/jets-robert-saleh.html
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Here I am trying to put the fire, emoji and LFFFFGGGG together. I thought it said one word. lol

I still dont get the emoji. I got the lets Fn go

But FIRE FIRE aheago?

Lmfao I'm not the only one!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I am glad we got two thirds for him
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
I am glad we got two thirds for him

Trey Down for two plus 5th round picks!

Good luck to Saleh, hope things work out.

Never really got the inside scoop on whether he's a creative mr x's and o's with interesting ideas, or could teach position technique, or just a rah rah manager.

Doesn't matter anymore. Auf weidersehn q-ball. best wishes.

Part of the big staff shake up....cuz we didn't get the job done.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Congrats to Saleh. He's earned this and I hope for his sake and the passionate Jets fanbase, that he succeeds.
He really wanted Q Williams instead of Bosa anyway. Now Saleh can really go to work.
NY Media blows. Hope he can handle it.
Originally posted by Mooseman:
BTW, If Martin Mayhew leaves it's an additional pair of 3 rd round picks.

Are we sure Salah qualifies for picks? He is Lebanese, not sure about the picks:

it's minority, not just African American. They've already reported they will get a 3rd in 2021/2022.

If Mayhew leaves this yr (from what I've seen) all they get is a 3rd rd pick in 2023. Not another pick in 2021/2022. Now if he left next yr, they would get a pick in 2022/2023. It's weird lol.
Share 49ersWebzone