LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 127 users in the forums

Carson Palmer retiring?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Coming out of USC he was the next big thing. The knee injury against the Steelers in the playoffs began his downward spiral, was never the same.

Yup, I remember thinking at that time he was the next great QB. Has had a solid career, but other than 2015, he hasn't lived up to the hype. Good player tho.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
And we have an actual retirement

If Palmer retires, Cardinals will sign Mike Glennon as his replacement.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Cards should go after cutler
Originally posted by bors:
Cards should go after cutler

Please, so the 49ers don't go doing anything stupid.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I heard Romo is a big possibility, since Romo wants to play the Cowboys next year and the Cardinals would fit that desire.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I heard Romo is a big possibility, since Romo wants to play the Cowboys next year and the Cardinals would fit that desire.

Romo is always injured. Better Cardinals should sign to Jay Cutler. Or Cardinals will draft the QB in the 1st round late.. either it.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
"No, my house in Arizona is not on the market," Palmer said in the statement. "And every year we have taken off for offseason family adventures so there's nothing to read into there either."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18598524/carson-palmer-arizona-cardinals-denies-report-arizona-house-sale-says-pulled-kids-school
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Just spoke to Larry Fitzgerald, who said he's definitely returning in 2017 to play the final year on his contract. #Cardinals

Low key wanted em to come to us for a year or 2 like Boldin did lol
The guy has a ton of money put away.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Romo is always injured. Better Cardinals should sign to Jay Cutler. Or Cardinals will draft the QB in the 1st round late.. either it.

Cutler is for ours starter

I think they trade him to Houston.

He stays in Texas and is in the AFC
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I think they trade him to Houston.

He stays in Texas and is in the AFC

Houston is in a must win now situation. Coach is probably on the hot seat going into 2017
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Cutler is for ours starter

Do you like Cutler? He is not good leader team and never make playoff.
Cardinals' HC Bruce Arians on Carson Palmer's future on ESPN's NFL Insiders: "I think he'll announce he's coming back real soon."
Share 49ersWebzone