• KP82
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Atlanta has the worst fan base in all major sports

Ever been to Philly ?
Originally posted by KP82:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Atlanta has the worst fan base in all major sports

Ever been to Philly ?

No, but I know that even when Atlanta teams are doing good the fans don't show up to the games
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
It's. About. To. Go. Down!

http://nesn.com/2017/02/josh-mcdaniels-could-be-witness-in-aaron-hernandez-double-murder-trial/

[ Edited by LVJay on Feb 5, 2017 at 12:45 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ His lawyer be like, "dude, we're being watched, just STFU, stop smiling and your breath stank!"
Originally posted by SoCold:
Little Tom Brady becomes the greatest QB of all time with 5 super bowl wins.

Yup, I cant bet against Tom and Bill on this type of stage. They always find a way.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
^^ His lawyer be like, "dude, we're being watched, just STFU, stop smiling and your breath stank!"

Jose Baez is a douche anyway. I have no faith in the jury system anymore ever since he got Casey Anthony off the hook.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
It will hard to pick against the Pats, but you know what? I don't care cos I want the Falcons to win.

Let's go Falcons!!
SUPER BALLS!
Watched a replay of the Falcons-Seahawks game of this past season. Seattle hit Ryan often and held a 17-3 lead at the half. Atlanta stormed back and scored 3 touchdowns in the 3rd quarter. The game was in Seattle so the Hawks had a major advantage. The Hawks D stopped the Falcons running game but in the second half the running game produced. The Falcons are not just Julio, they have have other receivers and Ryan uses all his options.

What I came away from the game was that if Atlanta can get to the outside they have a good shot. Ryan is tough and makes all the throws. Julio is one of those once in a generation players. I don't care what schemes Belichick has planned Julio cannot be stopped. My forecast is clouded because I dislike Belichick, Krafty, Golden Boy, and the rest. Bottom line, the Pats were beaten twice in the regular season, the Falcons 5 times. I'm rooting for the Falcons but if I were a gambler I'd put my money on the Pats.
Man I just hope I win my super bowl squares!!

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Yup, I cant bet against Tom and Bill on this type of stage. They always find a way.

Except when they played NYG twice.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Brady and hoodie are undefeated in super bowls vs teams named after an animal
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Forgot to cheat those times, good thing Shanahan's backpack with the game plan mysteriously went missing during media day and they had a drone flying over Atlanta's practice this week. Pretty much a shoe-in to win this Super Bowl.
They should make the Monday after the super bowl a Holiday
The most important play will be the coin toss, if Atlanta gets the toss and scores on their 1st possession they win
Share 49ersWebzone