LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

SUPER BOWL LI: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS

Shop 49ers game tickets

SUPER BOWL LI: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Re-watched the game last night and noticed the two point conversion by the Pats should've been a offensive PI. Pats receivers were blocking right after the ball was hiked.

Just my 2 cents.

that's what I thought the flag was gonna be. s**t is fixed.
Re-watched the game last night and noticed the two point conversion by the Pats should've been a offensive PI. Pats receivers were blocking right after the ball was hiked.

Just my 2 cents.

Good point, is there a 5 yard bump rule for WRs as well?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Just my 2 cents.

Did you notice the Ryan fumble? Arm and ball went forward. Refs didn't bother to even review it.

NFL is rigged.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
refs immediately threw a flag just in case the pats didn't get in.

The guy jumped offsides. What do you expect?
I have a message to Steve Mariucci:

Its you to blame with that choice in 2000 draft.You pick an yoga farmer with a TOP 5 EVER in that draft!!!!!

Your aura of QB guru will ALWAYS be stained by that mistake
[ Edited by Judge82Dredd on Feb 6, 2017 at 7:56 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Just my 2 cents.

Good point, is there a 5 yard bump rule for WRs as well?

No, but they aren't suppose to block until either the ball is in the air or till the receiver catches it. I forgot which one it was, either way, the Pats receivers didn't do neither or those.
Lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Just my 2 cents.

Freeney did also jump off sides but even that is questionable. Either way it should've been off setting penalties.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:

The guy jumped offsides. What do you expect?

check the tape. he moved forward at the exact time the center started to snap the ball.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Feb 6, 2017 at 7:58 AM ]

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Gutted for 'em, happy I ain't 'em.

I know right....terrible

That was us 4 years ago. Awful feeling to lose a SB you could have and should have won.

Sucks to lose a sb but there's is much much worse. We never lead in our sb, they lead by 25 points.
check the tape. he moved forward at the exact time the center started to snap the ball.

He was offsides.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Just my 2 cents.

Did you notice the Ryan fumble? Arm and ball went forward. Refs didn't bother to even review it.

NFL is rigged.
Old news
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Woke up with a smile, thankful I'm not a Falcons fan.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
So if he called a run, with no effect, the FG missed, everyone would complain that it was to conervative.

Yep. Remember when we ran the ball against the Giants in the NFC championship game many, many moons ago? Yeah, the Roger Craig fumble? Unfortunately, anything can happen.

Honestly, when halftime approached and they had similar lead when they played against the 49ers a few years ago, I had this funny feeling, history was going to repeat itself once again.
[ Edited by sacleads on Feb 6, 2017 at 8:06 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone