LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

SUPER BOWL LI: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS

Shop 49ers game tickets

SUPER BOWL LI: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs ATLANTA FALCONS

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
James white got straight f**king ripped off. How do you not get MVP scoring three TDs.

Uhh naaah dude

Brady was ridiculous in 4th quarter.

White deserved it. No doubt
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Atlanta is going to be last year panthers in the 2017 season . I don't think they are gonna be as good as they were this year.

Valid theory. Especially considering Shannahan will be gone
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Atlanta is going to be last year panthers in the 2017 season . I don't think they are gonna be as good as they were this year.

Oh yeah...Superbowl Letdown is going to come down hard on this team. Only concern is it hits Shanahan too..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Oh yeah...Superbowl Letdown is going to come down hard on this team. Only concern is it hits Shanahan too..

Good point, or it'll motivate him
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by jcs:

Good point, or it'll motivate him

New team. New division. New city. New season.
Well, that was my first complete superbowl viewed. Normally it is on during my work time here in Oz.
Was also watching ronbo stream - so many in his chat had called it at half time. I wasn't sure. They don't talk about how good Brady/Bellichek is for no reason.
Quite enjoyable to watch - was rooting for Falcons (typical Aussie going for the underdogs),

The only annoying thing - how the hell youse guys can turn a 60min game into multiple hours totally beggars belief. Def not used to that.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Defensive head coach + 25th ranked defense + offense coordinator leaving + #2 ranked offense = good chance of regression.
Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:
Well, that was my first complete superbowl viewed. Normally it is on during my work time here in Oz.
Was also watching ronbo stream - so many in his chat had called it at half time. I wasn't sure. They don't talk about how good Brady/Bellichek is for no reason.
Quite enjoyable to watch - was rooting for Falcons (typical Aussie going for the underdogs),

The only annoying thing - how the hell youse guys can turn a 60min game into multiple hours totally beggars belief. Def not used to that.

We like to advertise.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:
Gutted for 'em, happy I ain't 'em.

I know right....terrible
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Gutted for 'em, happy I ain't 'em.

I know right....terrible

That was us 4 years ago. Awful feeling to lose a SB you could have and should have won.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4051862-turning-in-my-fan-badge/
So if he called a run, with no effect, the FG missed, everyone would complain that it was to conervative.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:

We like to advertise.

That was quite clear.
Share 49ersWebzone