Originally posted by jimrat:
Without out a doubt Brady is on HGH.

who in the NFL isnt?

Everyone over 35 with a little money is on it
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
No reason to hate on the man. If the 49ers brain trust had a clue in the last 20 years Brady would have been a 49er and we would have held onto our WCO roots. With that in mind I can't hold the 49ers' organization's cluelessness against him. I just have to begrudgingly accept that another organization had the wisdom that the 49ers lacked. The crappy aspect is that the Patriots carried on the 49ers' legacy while the 49ers organization itself has floundered.

Oh come on! Tom Brady was drafted #199 in the 6th round.Yet only the 49ers get lambasted for cluelessness. And the Patriots, who picked him up with a compensatory pick in the 6th have wisdom and the 49ers don't. The rest of the NFL get a free pass.

Ridiculous attitude.

I must agree

Weak bias gonna weak bias......
Originally posted by LVJay:
No reason to hate on the man. If the 49ers brain trust had a clue in the last 20 years Brady would have been a 49er and we would have held onto our WCO roots. With that in mind I can't hold the 49ers' organization's cluelessness against him. I just have to begrudgingly accept that another organization had the wisdom that the 49ers lacked. The crappy aspect is that the Patriots carried on the 49ers' legacy while the 49ers organization itself has floundered.

Oh come on! Tom Brady was drafted #199 in the 6th round.Yet only the 49ers get lambasted for cluelessness. And the Patriots, who picked him up with a compensatory pick in the 6th have wisdom and the 49ers don't. The rest of the NFL get a free pass.

Ridiculous attitude.

I must agree

Unless you have a gm like our previous one?

Clueless doesn't describe drafting the All Acl Crew for 6 years...

I believe i just gave you the definition of insanity.. If the cap fits, wear it. There's no need to sugar coat our disaster that our previous gm caused..

Now thats a ridiculous attitude.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 15, 2018 at 1:19 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Ridiculous attitude.

I must agree

I believe i just gave you the definition of insanity.. If the cap fits, wear it. There's no need to sugar coat our disaster that our previous gm caused..

No arguing when it comes to Baalkaca gonna Baalkaca
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Without out a doubt Brady is on HGH.

who in the NFL isnt?

THIS
It doesn't take PEDs to throw 5 yard passes. Brady's strength was never his actual passing ability. QB these days is almost entirely a mental position.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=7RXUWuavBZCO5wLQl5bwDQ&q=does+hgh+develop+the+brain&oq=does+hgh+develop+the+brain&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1l3.1785.8731.0.9212.26.25.0.0.0.0.604.2813.0j8j2j0j1j1.12.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..14.11.2670...0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.0.Xxy8K2CzJkc

Pretty sure he's been half-ass'ing the last few years and just slightly turning it up a notch to create the illusion of improvement.

#thingsarentalwayswhattheyseem
This is the year he dies.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

dafuq

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

dafuq

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

What the heck does any of that have to do with Tom Brady not being drafted by the 49ers over 15 years ago?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

dafuq

I lol'ed
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I would bet he is on some form or another of HGH. Many players use it, particularly those closer to the end than the beginning. I can't blame them for trying to hang on for a few more years of big checks, glory and love of the game. I would most likely do it too.

Lots of current and former players talk about how rampant it is so when I see someone like Brady or Peyton Manning actually getting better when other quarterbacks their age broke down and long retired I have to question it.

With that stout oline and players who have chips on their shoulders that would break their back for Bellicheck, it's not that complicated. These aren't high draft picks that are big and super talented. These are disciplined players that are just happy to play football with speed and technical awareness.

Good call Tony!
It's like a high priced rushers attitude vs a Cassius Marsh attitude.

Sure the high priced player is the more talented but after his paycheck he is meh. He gets penalized, injured , suspended- doesn't care about winning anymore- yet you're paying him three times as much as the next guy.

Check out Cassius Marsh' mentality after the draft.( Kyle didn't draft any pass rushers.)

Cassius Marsh read Shanahan's words and responded via Instagram to a post by Joe Fann of 49ers.com.
"This right here gave me chills and almost brought tears to my eyes," wrote Marsh. "To go from never feeling appreciated and having to prove myself every single day. To knowing my Coaching staff and GM have my back and trust my work ethic and talent is an indescribable feeling. I am so grateful but never satisfied! I will never lose this chip on my shoulder and will continue to grind every single day. Because in the league, any day could be your last
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 30, 2018 at 10:03 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone