LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Can Sherman even play right now due to the off-field issue? Not sure how the NFL is considering Sherman's case and if/when he can return.

Hes probably good
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Can Sherman even play right now due to the off-field issue? Not sure how the NFL is considering Sherman's case and if/when he can return.

Hes probably good

O.k., didn't see this. Thanks for sending. Sounds like he could maybe play as soon as he's ready/in game shape.
The crazy thing is R. Sherman is available and everyone knows we need him. If I were the Seahawks or Cardinals I would sign him now just to keep him away from us or I would try to drive up the price.

We should have signed Sherm weeks ago!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
The crazy thing is R. Sherman is available and everyone knows we need him. If I were the Seahawks or Cardinals I would sign him now just to keep him away from us or I would try to drive up the price.

Imagine having Sherman and Norman in their primes. man that's scary.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

That would be scary!

I swear Norman was only in his prime for 1 year. Now if we go out and sign Revis and Sherman that would be a 10 years to late combo
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I swear Norman was only in his prime for 1 year. Now if we go out and sign Revis and Sherman that would be a 10 years to late combo

Are there any CB's that are coming out of college next year that are any good? I'm asking because it seems as though WR's are everywhere while CB's are far a few in between.

With today's rules it is very difficult to play CB.

i agree, because he had his great season then demanded all this money then his career went down after leaving

i agree, because he had his great season then demanded all this money then his career went down after leaving

Yeah the year Odell went after him in Carolina then he demanded the whole bag and Carolina said deuces and then Norman became Houdini

Are there any CB's that are coming out of college next year that are any good? I'm asking because it seems as though WR's are everywhere while CB's are far a few in between.

With today's rules it is very difficult to play CB.

Some good prospects for sure at CB coming out this year. Not many will last to where we are picking though.

Yeah the year Odell went after him in Carolina then he demanded the whole bag and Carolina said deuces and then Norman became Houdini

A few question about that;

what type of defense was Carolina running back then?

Didn't he go to Washington? Was that defense different?

Does our defense fit Josh Norman's strengths?
Has anybody heard about whats up With Dre Kirkpatrick? We were looking at him earlier this summer too? I think I would rather have him than Sherman at this point.

A few question about that;

what type of defense was Carolina running back then?

Didn't he go to Washington? Was that defense different?

Does our defense fit Josh Norman's strengths?

Carolina ran zone based schemes under Ron Rivera. Then he went to Washington which ran more man to man. So an opposite of Nnamdi Asomugha. As far as his strengths go if he can be solid in run defense and play classic cover 3 with discipline im optimistic
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Has anybody heard about whats up With Dre Kirkpatrick? We were looking at him earlier this summer too? I think I would rather have him than Sherman at this point.

God no. He is horrible. My friend is a Bengals fan. Called this dude "garbage" for a good reason.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:

God no. He is horrible. My friend is a Bengals fan. Called this dude "garbage" for a good reason.

Signed him lolz
Share 49ersWebzone