LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

SD Chargers moving to LA

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
lol be grateful Jed only moved to Santa Clara. He could have took his ass down to SoCal.

Im grateful although hed would probably be murdered by now if he would pull that s**t off.

If he left by now we could have been awarded a new franchise and have been better off.

Hell yes they would be. This is NOT the San Francisco 49ers, it is the Santa Clara Niners, just feel all that energy at House of Pants Levies.. How about this instead of dumb ass SC Levies..Now this, is SF...Nothin to doa bot it all now doe..
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Can't wait for these gang fights to break out.
I'm gonna miss taking the trolley to the games.

Tailgaiting at the Q under the trolley overpass.

Gonna miss that tiny big screen on the top level of the west end zone. The one with the tiny orange dot lettering on its message board.

Been to about 10 games at the Q in the last 3 years. This sucks.
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Jan 12, 2017 at 12:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Hell yes they would be. This is NOT the San Francisco 49ers, it is the Santa Clara Niners, just feel all that energy at House of Pants Levies.. How about this instead of dumb ass SC Levies..Now this, is SF...Nothin to doa bot it all now doe..

They´ve been it since the Team HQ was moved to SC.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I'm gonna miss taking the trolley to the games.

Tailgaiting at the Q under the trolley overpass.

Gonna miss that tiny big screen on the top level of the west end zone. The one with the tiny orange dot lettering on its message board.

Been to about 10 games at the Q in the last 3 years. This sucks.

I'm sorry to hear how this effects you thechargermaniac
It's a damn shame
The inaugural season for the Chargers was played LA, then they moved to San Diego the following year. They were known as the LA Chargers that one year in 1960.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Los_Angeles_Chargers_season

Team logo:

Team helmet with player's number:

Gary Garrison! Lance Alworth!

Too bad they wasted their best years with inept ownership.
I attend college here in San Diego. I honestly feel bad for all the die hard Chargers fans around here.

On the bright side, maybe I'll get to see more Niner games with no team in the market

new logo
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 12, 2017 at 7:43 AM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

new logo

probably the same as what the Rams did last year...change the city on top of the team name, but everything (font) is the same

Edit: probably can't use the old charging horse logo....broncos would throw a fit
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 12, 2017 at 7:47 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

new logo

Keep it OG the chargers, LA getting spoiled with football I love it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
It's funny they will be playing at the LA Galaxy Stadium in Carson for 2 years, Why not the Rose Bowl??
Share 49ersWebzone