LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Jeff Fisher for DC

Shop 49ers game tickets
He has said he wants a chance to face the Rams, what better way to get that chance then by joining us as a new DC (assuming we fire O'Neil)

Thoughts?
[ Edited by Quest4six on Dec 18, 2016 at 11:08 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:
He has said he wants a chance to face the Rams, what better way to get that chance then by joining us as a new DC (assuming we fire O'Neil)

Thoughts?

I might be up for that but how long has it been since he was a coordinator?

Still would probably want Petine or bowels or Bradley if they came available though
[ Edited by Tman on Dec 16, 2016 at 9:55 PM ]
  • NM16
  • Veteran

Thoughts?

I'm assuming he'd want to win? So that leaves us out of the equation
Originally posted by Tman:

Thoughts?

Still would probably want Petine or bowels or Bradley if they came available though

Rex Ryan might be an option too.

Man there's just way too many good options. If we can't land any of them then

Thoughts?

I expect a lot of movement there.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Thoughts?

Agreed. Still possible fox gets fired... so Fangio would be out of work as well. Who knows, he could be fond of Chip,
He's getting paid hc money for the next 2 years. He's not going to be anyone's DC. He said that hoping he could get another hc job.
I'd be down with that. Need to get rid of O'Neil!
He's part of the good old boy network, Ryan, Mularkey, Fassel, Fox, etc. They always find a job.
No thanks WRT DC...if the Jets fire Todd Bowles, he'd be a much better candidate. As for Fisher saying he wants to play the Rams, that's sour grapes if I've ever heard it. He had more than enough chances to turn the Rams into a winner and he didn't do it...that's on him. Their supposedly vaunted defense hasn't been that much in 2016...he should've been fired a few years ago. Funny how when the tables are turned players and coaches resort to bashing their former teams. Grow the hell up, Fisher.
//

• titan
  • Veteran

Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind it. What Made him say he wanted to get back at the Rams?

Thoughts?

Lol epic. Well played!
Fishers Expertise is actually n Special Teams. I would not want him in anyway touching our Defense. He wouldn't be an upgrade at DC. I would however hire him as our Special Teams Coach.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:

Thoughts?

Lol epic. Well played!

Yay someone got it!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Great idea, however nobody gonna get fired lol
Share 49ersWebzone