He gone.

Kyle needs to call him up.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Is he 3-4 or 4-3?

3-4 I believe

Nope. He has worked with 3-4 and 4-3. He is willing to chance scheme to fit the players.
Please Kyle!!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Is he 3-4 or 4-3?

3-4 I believe

Nope. He has worked with 3-4 and 4-3. He is willing to chance scheme to fit the players.

Imagine that...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Is he 3-4 or 4-3?

3-4 I believe

Imagine that...

This would be nice

"It adapts to the players. To quote Dockett, "This defense is based on guys and what their ability allows them to be good at. What they were drafted for." When Bowles found that he didn't have an elite pass rusher, he balanced it out by adding more safeties... sometimes up to four on the field on any given down. This allowed him to cover athletic tight ends for longer, and had the added benefit of confusing offenses. Bowles doesn't force a round peg into a square hole... he finds another solution."
Gone, I imagine Vance Joseph is getting some bad news too. Cards GM sharpening his ax too.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Is he 3-4 or 4-3?

3-4 I believe

Imagine that...

This would be nice

"It adapts to the players. To quote Dockett, "This defense is based on guys and what their ability allows them to be good at. What they were drafted for." When Bowles found that he didn't have an elite pass rusher, he balanced it out by adding more safeties... sometimes up to four on the field on any given down. This allowed him to cover athletic tight ends for longer, and had the added benefit of confusing offenses. Bowles doesn't force a round peg into a square hole... he finds another solution."

I splooged

PLEASE!!!🙏
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Why tease yourselves. Saleh isn't going anywhere.
As historically crappy as this HC class appears to be, I wouldn't be shocked if Bowles is still a HC next season.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Why tease yourselves. Saleh isn't going anywhere.

I know but we can dream...Bowles + Bosa.

It just seems meant to be...

...for the Cards.
Share 49erswebzone