There are 199 users in the forums

Todd Bowles

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Cool story, except Harbaugh never had a losing season. Id bet Harbaugh could win with this roster, especially with all the close games Shanny choked away.

And if you think 13 points a game is good with any QB conversation ends there.

Harbaugh can't beat Ohio State even when heavily favored to do so. His team just got smashed by a lesser Florida team yesterday. He's 1-9 against Top 10 ranked opponents.

But yeah, I'm sure he'd work miracles with no Fangio and a subpar roster.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
He had a couple at Stanford. You know the last time he was actually part of a rebuild. Hell right now he's 1-9 against top 10 teams at Michigan.

It's not good. That's my point. Shanny is getting more than 13 a game out of Nick. It'd be Jim Hostler level offense if we still had Roman and Harbaugh here with Nick.

Only the 49ers never had a losing season under Harbaugh and Roman Not sure why you think they would magically start producing at the Hostler level with any QB. Too many if's in your point bud. Try going off facts.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Dec 30, 2018 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Harbaugh can't beat Ohio State even when heavily favored to do so. His team just got smashed by a lesser Florida team yesterday. He's 1-9 against Top 10 ranked opponents.

And hes still the best HC the 49ers have had since Bill Walsh
Only the 49ers never had a losing season under Harbaugh and Roman Not sure why you think they would magically start producing at the Hostler level with any QB. Too many if's in your point bud. Try going off facts.

Last time Harbaugh had a rebuilding team was Stanford circa 2008. 5-7. Facts.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Lesser Florida team? They were ranked 10th with a 9-3 record. Michigan was 7th with a 10-2 record. They were pretty even. Michigan also had like 6 players sit out to get ready for the draft.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good, we'd hate to lose you!

Whos we?? You and the mouse in your pocket
And hes still the best HC the 49ers have had since Bill Walsh

You forgot a guy named Seifert. He went to Superbowls and won them.
You forgot a guy named Seifert. He went to Superbowls and won them.

I didnt forget, Seifert actually did take over a stacked team and overall under achieved. Considering he had a legendary QB like Steve Young, not to mention the GOAT Jerry Rice.

The one Super Bowl he did win (and he probably couldve won 3-4) Eddie D had to spend into infinity.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Dec 30, 2018 at 9:58 AM ]
I didnt forget, Seifert actually did take over a stacked team and overall under achieved. Considering he had a legendary QB like Steve Young, not to mention the GOAT Jerry Rice.

The one Super Bowl he did win (and he probably couldve won 3-4) Eddie D had to spend into infinity.

He won 2
Originally posted by Jcool:
Lesser Florida team? They were ranked 10th with a 9-3 record. Michigan was 7th with a 10-2 record. They were pretty even. Michigan also had like 6 players sit out to get ready for the draft.

Pretty much this. When half your star players say this game is meaningless peace should people care that they got blown out

Originally posted by NCommand:
Good, we'd hate to lose you!

Whos we?? You and the mouse in your pocket

LOL
He won 2

The first was obviously a BW team
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Pretty much this. When half your star players say this game is meaningless peace should people care that they got blown out

Stretching the definition of star for Higdon. Day 3 rbs aren't stars.
The first was obviously a BW team

I see so walking into a team full of talent is a big advatange over walking into a rebuild.
Stretching the definition of star for Higdon. Day 3 rbs aren't stars.

Tell that to Arian Foster, Terrell Davis. Higdon was UM' s o.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 30, 2018 at 10:08 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone