Jared Goff

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
good for the rams, locking up their franchise QB.
Lol

Goff must have an injury clause in case his line gets him killed.

His line wasn't too bad when they were putting up record numbers. I give our Defense all the credit. That dude has developed PTSD and will be scrambling for no reason when he sees a RED jersey!!! 😂
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Lol

Goff must have an injury clause in case his line gets him killed.

His line wasn't too bad when they were putting up record numbers. I give our Defense all the credit. That dude has developed PTSD and will be scrambling for no reason when he sees a RED jersey!!! 😂

The opposite of the red rag to the bull no doubt
  • Jiks
Im probably way late to the party but just read that Goff threw for a whopping 0 tds in the month of November. If true, that's most admirable.
[ Edited by Jiks on Nov 26, 2019 at 11:55 AM ]
Never though I would say this but I'd take Dak over him and Wentz.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yeah I wasn't a believer in Dak for the longest but he's definitely improved his game while the other guys, not so much. I still think Wentz can turn it around with healthier WRs and OL. Goff just sucks lol. Even when he was good, McVay had to hold his hand and read the defenses for him and send it in through the radio. Now that the league has caught up with McVay, Goff turns back into a pumpkin.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Im taking wentz over both, Eagles just dont have the wrs to help him out. Dude didnt go from an MVP candidate most likely winning it before tearing his ACL to forgetting how to play. Wentz with Shanahan and he'll win multiple MVPs
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Nov 26, 2019 at 12:58 PM ]
https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-open-qb-competition-if-jared-goff-isnt-traded-john-wolford

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30783669/los-angeles-rams-gm-speculate-future-qb-jared-goff
Originally posted by TrumpBoner:

This aged horribly.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This aged horribly.

Coming from a guy named trump boner to boot

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

This aged horribly.

Coming from a guy named trump boner to boot

Ya hes a huge Trump fan, him and rubber rushed the capitol.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Damn, the Rams are asking Goff to redo his deal 1 year after signing him to that ridiculous contract and he and his agent have balked.
  • thl408
Originally posted by FL9er:
Damn, the Rams are asking Goff to redo his deal 1 year after signing him to that ridiculous contract and he and his agent have balked.

I hope they never get rid of him and that huge contract weighs down their entire roster for years.
It would be funny if the Niners release Jimmy and the Rams pick him up.
I can't resist quoting from NFL.com to remind everyone what a bargain the Rams got.

"In a stunning move that shakes up the top of the draft and almost ensures that the Rams will be starting a rookie quarterback in 2016, the Tennessee Titans traded the No. 1 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft to the Los Angeles Rams, both teams announced Thursday morning.
The Rams, previously selecting at No. 15, are one of the lowest-picking team in NFL history to trade up to the No. 1 spot. The move, however, did not come cheap.
It is essentially the Rams' karmic payback for fleecing the Redskins back in 2012 for a treasure trove of picks that led to the selection of Robert Griffin III. The terms are as follows: Tennessee gets: Rams' first-round pick (2016), two second-round picks (2016), a third-round pick (2016), a first-round pick (2017) and another third-round pick (2017).
Rams get: Titans' first-overall pick (2016), a fourth-round pick (2016) and a sixth-round pick (2016)."
Share 49ersWebzone