LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Jabrill Peppers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
I am not advocating 49ers draft him (we really really really need a QB), just that it would not be a horrible pick if we did end up taking him. Its not as if he is a borderline first round pick. Most people see him as a top 5 player. Oh and we do have some issues at safety he could help with.

He's talented no doubt I'd rather take Allen or move down though (if we don't get a qb or Myles).
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Didn't see a thread for this guy yet. He looks super talented and athletic. I know we've invested a lot of picks in our defensive backs, but having a safety that can actually cover would help a ton. Some say he reminds them of Polamalu or Charles Woodson. What do you guys think of this guy?

Thank you sir... I didnt want to start the thread because of my bias... I told ya he was a special kid.. 2nd in the Heismen race. Im so proud of this kid.

I wanted the performance to speak for itself... I TOLD YA!!!!

When he shines in Ohio St... Some will just have no choice than to realize his talent.

They still they dont understand... They will though..

Once in a generation talent.....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 6, 2016 at 10:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Didn't see a thread for this guy yet. He looks super talented and athletic. I know we've invested a lot of picks in our defensive backs, but having a safety that can actually cover would help a ton. Some say he reminds them of Polamalu or Charles Woodson. What do you guys think of this guy?

Thank you sir... I didnt want to start the thread because of my bias... I told ya he was a special kid.. 2nd in the Heismen race. Im so proud of this kid.

I wanted the performance to speak for itself... I TOLD YA!!!!

When he shines in Ohio St... Some will just have no choice than to realize his talent.

They still they dont understand... They will though..

Once in a generation talent.....

Your welcome. I just thought he deserved to be discussed at least
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He's talented no doubt I'd rather take Allen or move down though (if we don't get a qb or Myles).

Seems like a more pressing need after Bethea failing on that 75 yard TD run.

He's not gonna be here next yr regardless...I'd rather have tart back there. We need a better coaching staff and a better NT and LBers

was thinking the same thing. too many long touchdowns on us with no speed to catch anyone in the secondary. the seacocks have Earl Thomas playing centerfield. We need someone with true range in the secondary that can go sideline to sideline to keep stupid s**t like this from happening. The defense needs help on every level, and the offense needs help everywhere except on the offensive line Imogen. our defensive ends are pure pass rushers that get washed in the running game. We need to find a true nose tackle or switch to a 4 - 3.
This is the guy I want besides Myles. He can play all 3 levels on defense and could fill in depending on injuries!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Tman:
Guy is one of the best players in the nation. Absolutely elite, franchise type player.

Agree

But our team has sooooo many holes; I think we'd be much better off w/a Garrett

Agreed
This guy is gonna be s**tty in the NFL, you heard it here first

lol that was fkn painful watching. Then it turned comical.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
There's guys smaller than him starting at ILB in the NFL right now. Two of them play on one team, the Chargers Perryman and Brown

lol no. Perryman is 240 lbs. he has 40 lbs on peppers. And. Brown is 20 lbs heavier.

Peppers would get mauled in the NFL at ILB.

Do you really think that he'd be playing at the weight he is in college right now when he's in the pros? You think he'll get mauled huh? We'll see because I think he will be playing some ILB in the pros
Originally posted by Heroism:
There's guys smaller than him starting at ILB in the NFL right now. Two of them play on one team, the Chargers Perryman and Brown

lol no. Perryman is 240 lbs. he has 40 lbs on peppers. And. Brown is 20 lbs heavier.

Peppers would get mauled in the NFL at ILB.

Do you really think that he'd be playing at the weight he is in college right now when he's in the pros? You think he'll get mauled huh? We'll see because I think he will be playing some ILB in the pros

You think he can take on guards? Lol
He is one of the best players in the draft. I would not mind getting him. But it depends where we pick.

was thinking the same thing. too many long touchdowns on us with no speed to catch anyone in the secondary. the seacocks have Earl Thomas playing centerfield. We need someone with true range in the secondary that can go sideline to sideline to keep stupid s**t like this from happening. The defense needs help on every level, and the offense needs help everywhere except on the offensive line Imogen. our defensive ends are pure pass rushers that get washed in the running game. We need to find a true nose tackle or switch to a 4 - 3.

That's what Ward SHOULD be doing IMO. He's a better safety with the ball in front of him.

That's what Ward SHOULD be doing IMO. He's a better safety with the ball in front of him.

Amen
Share 49ersWebzone