There are 218 users in the forums

Jabrill Peppers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
He's a perfect college football player but like NY said the NFL has to find out what position he is best at and make that his only responsibility plus returner..But honestly a team will fall in love with him and take him in the top 7..I also like him best at SS..

That's all i'm trying to say

Then stop posting about who the 49ers should take and start talking about what team Jabrill Peppers is going to be a stud for.

lol
Originally posted by SoCold:
He's a perfect college football player but like NY said the NFL has to find out what position he is best at and make that his only responsibility plus returner..But honestly a team will fall in love with him and take him in the top 7..I also like him best at SS..

Then stop posting about who the 49ers should take and start talking about what team Jabrill Peppers is going to be a stud for.

lol

Titans

lol

If the Jets miss out on a QB or feel Hackenberg is the man I can see them taking him..he's a jersey kid...or the Titans could use him at SS..
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

lol

If the Jets miss out on a QB or feel Hackenberg is the man I can see them taking him..he's a jersey kid...or the Titans could use him at SS..

yeah I'm thinking Jets or Titans. Also Carolina and Arizona will be in the mix at around 10th pick. The Browns also have the Eagles pick around 11 or 12 depending on how Philly does. I hope for his sake it's not the Browns lol
yeah I'm thinking Jets or Titans. Also Carolina and Arizona will be in the mix at around 10th pick. The Browns also have the Eagles pick around 11 or 12 depending on how Philly does. I hope for his sake it's not the Browns lol

I don't see him getting past the Titans. It will be interesting to see what the Jets do. Reach for a QB. Grab either Fournette or Cook. Lots of holes except their D-line.

lol

Why this is a 49ers forum I thought? I'm sure there's a Michigan forum that has all kinds of opinions on that I'm more concerned on who the 9ers pick and who will make the team better...

and if I'm guessing I'd say the Titans or Jets as well.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 29, 2016 at 7:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I don't see him getting past the Titans. It will be interesting to see what the Jets do. Reach for a QB. Grab either Fournette or Cook. Lots of holes except their D-line.

Yup..on the Jets I think Bowles will love him..have him in the Buchanan roll..Titans he will beat out Searcy at SS day 1..and if the Browns take him he will be asking Michigan to go back lol

Yup..on the Jets I think Bowles will love him..have him in the Buchanan roll..Titans he will beat out Searcy at SS day 1..and if the Browns take him he will be asking Michigan to go back lol

A Ohio team drafting Peppers would be so horrible. It seriously makes me sick thinking about a guy who has embraced the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio State ends up living there. Nightmare scenario for him.

A Ohio team drafting Peppers would be so horrible. It seriously makes me sick thinking about a guy who has embraced the rivalry between Michigan and Ohio State ends up living there. Nightmare scenario for him.

Lol didn't even think of that..yup Malik Hooker to the Lions too..imagine that..
Lol didn't even think of that..yup Malik Hooker to the Lions too..imagine that..

Hooker said he is 100% returning to school. Taking it with a grain of salt though.

Hooker said he is 100% returning to school. Taking it with a grain of salt though.

Lol 1ce he hears he will be a top 20 pick his mind will change quick..
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

lol

Why this is a 49ers forum I thought? I'm sure there's a Michigan forum that has all kinds of opinions on that I'm more concerned on who the 9ers pick and who will make the team better...

Then you should prob stop posting in here.

lol

Lol can't we all just get along...can't really tell a grown man what to do tho..but we all share the same goal, wanting the niners to draft and sign great choices to become a great team again...
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

lol

Lol can't we all just get along...can't really tell a grown man what to do tho..but we all share the same goal, wanting the niners to draft and sign great choices to become a great team again...

That's a better question.

Who was the 49ers last great draft pick?

This and I don't think anyone is suggesting we draft Peppers. Just argueing if he is worth a top 10 pick and I say he absolutely is worth it.
Share 49ersWebzone