There are 167 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is the s**t I've been talking about with Seattle

What they did last yr simply isn't sustainable as far as wins go.
Originally posted by Danny_Buckles:
https://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/34212/jamal-adams-brings-legion-of-boom-like-talent-intensity-back-to-seahawks-secondary

should put a rule on this thread...new users cant post here until after a two month waiting period
Originally posted by 49erminion:
should put a rule on this thread...new users cant post here until after a two month waiting period

That means I have to wait 2 months to ban them.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

again......
Originally posted by Morgan49:

again......

It'll be back soon enough

That does make a lot of sense, this way they would have to think about what to post, and the realize how stupid it would have been. Just like that seahawk fan that got that back-to-back super bowl champions tattoo lol. Should have waited 2 months first.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

That does make a lot of sense, this way they would have to think about what to post, and the realize how stupid it would have been. Just like that seahawk fan that got that back-to-back super bowl champions tattoo lol. Should have waited 2 months first.

Didn't know that, must of missed that one, OMG too funny. Doesn't surprise me one bit though, that just made my night.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

GOOD
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

GOOD

Both teams were very lucky last year, with four leaf clovers shoved up their asses

Seahawks lost out on one of their guys as Emerson Griffin signed with the Cowboys. And he was the much better of the two between him and Clay Mathews.
The funniest part of these cawk fans is how they pretend Pete Carroll invented the idea of competition. Shouting "always compete" ad nausea does not make the concept exclusive to you.

Also, "new legion of boom"

You know your franchise is pathetic and has no real history if you're being nostalgic about a group of players from the last 5-6 years
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
The funniest part of these cawk fans is how they pretend Pete Carroll invented the idea of competition. Shouting "always compete" ad nausea does not make the concept exclusive to you.

You know your franchise is pathetic and has no real history if you're being nostalgic about a group of players from the last 5-6 years

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

I thought the same thing. It's as if they just discovered sports... their trash talk is similar to mine before I played a down of football.

And again... the first Seahawks fan I ever met didn't know what a churro was and looked like the WOW guy from south park. Hated them ever since.

Would you rather pay $15M per for Kittle or $19M Per and give up 2 1sts and a 3rd for Adams
Share 49ersWebzone