LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Prez-Adams:
[i]Modded. This isn't a Seahawks forum. This is a thread where people can discuss the opposition.

Lol good one. Here's the thing. We have many Niner fans over at the Net that make really good objective posts. Why don't I see many here? I can read our boards and there's a lot of critical posts about Wilson from Hawk fans. And btw Wilson played awful in both games against San Francisco last year. 2 of his worst games and went 1-1

You're a liar too
https://12thmanrising.com/2020/08/03/seahawks-josh-gordon-guaranteed/amp/

I always thought AB & Gordon would shine if allowed a doobie now and then and he will in Seattle guaranteed. He's capable of another big bodied receiver that can basically bogart himself into position for a big third down grab like we saw against the Panthers
[ Edited by Prez-Adams on Aug 3, 2020 at 9:38 AM ]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp-49ers/nfl/49ers/news/seattle-signing-antonio-brown-would-be-a-nightmare-for-49ers

You're damn damn right SI!!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp-49ers/nfl/49ers/news/seattle-signing-antonio-brown-would-be-a-nightmare-for-49ers

Only a Seattle fan would be glad to sign a mentally unstable player who's got numerous off field issues like sexually harassment/assault, burglary with assault etc...
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Only a Seattle fan would be glad to sign a mentally unstable player who's got numerous off field issues like sexually harassment/assault, burglary with assault etc...

The Seahawks management as well as many Seahawks fans are a rare breed indeed.
Originally posted by elguapo:

I detect a little jealousy my guy lmao 😂 it's all good homie it'll be a couple of Hawk victories again like usual. You barely snuck out of Seattle with a W because Hollister is a practice squad tight end at best 😂
I detect a little jealousy my guy lmao 😂 it's all good homie it'll be a couple of Hawk victories again like usual. You barely snuck out of Seattle with a W because Hollister is a practice squad tight end at best 😂

Jealous of what lol? You're the one in here bud. Last I saw AB wanted to play in SF before we all found out how nuts he was...our FO said nah we all good.

You barely won in SF 😂 only took a backup kicker and no Kittle for you to get a W. That 2nd game Seattle never has a lead either lol.

Like I said worst margin of victory EVER lol . Seattle barely won most of their games last yr...
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 3, 2020 at 11:46 AM ]
  • Morgy
shut up
Originally posted by elguapo:

Back to his old self. GTFOH troll .

Jealous of what lol? You're the one in here bud. Last I saw AB wanted to play in SF before we all found out how nuts he was...our FO said nah we all good.

You barely won in SF 😂 only took a backup kicker and no Kittle for you to get a W. That 2nd game Seattle never has a lead either lol.

Like I said worst margin of victory EVER lol . Seattle barely won most of their games last yr...
Jealous that we were nominated team of the decade in the division past 2 decades. We've stomped your asses holmes lmfao 😂 and wait til Phil Haynes and Damien Lewis trucked your libe

Okay "Holmes"

Your little "team of the decade" run there netted you half of the title game appearances that we had in the same decade.

You Pacific Northwest "12s" are a special breed. You think niner fans are jealous of anything seattle has done? Niner fans are the ones who "live in the past" according to fans of historically s**t franchises, like yours. Why would we be jealous of Seattle?

You have a QB who is considered top 3 for the first time in your pathetic existence and look how that got to your heads. Seattle fans are a bunch of mouth breathing idiots who can't go 1 hour without posting "Go hawks!" Just because Wilson says it every single time a mic is in front of him.

Enjoy posting under this username while you can, "Holmes". We'll be ready for your 10th+ one soon.
Jealous that we were nominated team of the decade in the division past 2 decades. We've stomped your asses holmes lmfao 😂 and wait til Phil Haynes and Damien Lewis trucked your libe

Phil Haynes?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait until Kinlaw trucks over both them.

You're a Wilson injury away from drafting top 5 (oh wait you don't have a 1st rd pick for 2 yrs).
If you look at Hollister he got stood up by Greenlaw but in game one at Levi, DK trucked Greenlaw's ass over like he was a rag doll. Got straight trucked. When that happened El Guapo farted and shed a tear lol 😂
[ Edited by Prez-Adams on Aug 3, 2020 at 12:37 PM ]
  • Morgy

Prez..I mean SouilfisHawk calls out .nut posters accusing them of being 9er fans pretending to be hawk fans. lol the irony. What an absolute joke.

Phil Haynes?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait until Kinlaw trucks over both them.

You're a Wilson injury away from drafting top 5 (oh wait you don't have a 1st rd pick for 2 yrs).
And you're one player away from 4-12 buddy lmfao
Share 49ersWebzone