LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by stimpy:
In the NFL 100 clip, it was Jerry Rice who said Wilson reminds him of Montana back in the day.

It bugged me that he'd say that, but Rice is always tripping over his own words, making outlandish statements on tv.

Side note, who can forget how plastered he looked at the NFCCG vs Green Bay

#Goatfuel
Originally posted by stimpy:
In the NFL 100 clip, it was Jerry Rice who said Wilson reminds him of Montana back in the day.

Joe didn't throw awful SB ending interceptions. Jerry is misremembering
[i]Modded. This isn't a Seahawks forum. This is a thread where people can discuss the opposition.
[ Edited by English on Aug 2, 2020 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Originally posted by Prez-Adams:
[i]Modded. This isn't a Seahawks forum. This is a thread where people can discuss the opposition.

Lol good one. Here's the thing. We have many Niner fans over at the Net that make really good objective posts. Why don't I see many here? I can read our boards and there's a lot of critical posts about Wilson from Hawk fans. And btw Wilson played awful in both games against San Francisco last year. 2 of his worst games and went 1-1

Lol good one. Here's the thing. We have many Niner fans over at the Net that make really good objective posts. Why don't I see many here? I can read our boards and there's a lot of critical posts about Wilson from Hawk fans. And btw Wilson played awful in both games against San Francisco last year. 2 of his worst games and went 1-1

Pretty bold of you to claim there are no objective takes here when you claim that Greg Olsen is an elite run blocker and Kendricks is your prototypical "Leo".

You can't expect objectivity when half are your posts are complete nonsense.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Pretty bold of you to claim there are no objective takes here when you claim that Greg Olsen is an elite run blocker and Kendricks is your prototypical "Leo".

Half????
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Versus our defense I worry more about Wilson than I do mahomes

You worry more about the inferior talent? Not me.

Mahommes was all but beat. He was shaken. Had we continued to score....

At any rate, yes Wilson is a guy to be feared. He has essentially carried that raggedy Seahawks team with a good, but no longer great defense and no O-line. That team is drafting top-5 if you take Wilson out of the picture.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Versus our defense I worry more about Wilson than I do mahomes

You worry more about the inferior talent? Not me.

Mahommes was all but beat. He was shaken. Had we continued to score....

At any rate, yes Wilson is a guy to be feared. He has essentially carried that raggedy Seahawks team with a good, but no longer great defense and no O-line. That team is drafting top-5 if you take Wilson out of the picture.

Yeah I think people might have forgotten Mahomes threw 2 interceptions, almost threw one more, he fumbled and got lucky that it bounced back the right way. He also had quite a few easy passes less than 10 yards that felt incomplete and we're off target.

This defense is sick imagine if we had a fully healthy Ford or DJ Jones that game would've been in the bag by the middle of the third quarter

Not sure what this has to do with my modding your posts. But if you don't like it here and you dislike the posting standard, you have an alternative.
Originally posted by English:

Not sure what this has to do with my modding your posts. But if you don't like it here and you dislike the posting standard, you have an alternative.
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/02/bleacher-report-projects-seahawks-to-win-nfc-west-in-2020/
Ouch. Yeah baby!!!! Lmao 😂
Originally posted by Waterbear:

this.

Greg Olsen will be lucky if he can play more than a handful of games and he actually thinks Kendricks is a "LEO"? I'm sorry he must not understand what that position is then haha.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 3, 2020 at 6:51 AM ]
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/08/02/bleacher-report-projects-seahawks-to-win-nfc-west-in-2020/

worst margin of victory for a 10+ win team in NFL history Literally everything that could go right for them to get that many wins did. Stop acting like that's sustainable
Originally posted by NYniner85:

worst margin of victory for a 10+ win team in NFL history Literally everything that could go right for them to get that many wins did. Stop acting like that's sustainable

I'd rather go by the Vegas odds or common sense rather than a s**tty bleacher report article but hey, beggars can't be choosers when Seattle's expected to finish second in the division at best
Share 49ersWebzone