LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Prez-Adams:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29566098/jamal-adams-excited-seahawks-says-plan-retire-club

Hell yeah baby!!!

"If they pay me $17 Million a year" Adams forgot to mention that part.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Honestly I don't think Clowney was a good fit. If he leaves which he will, haters will say "you let that beast walk?" If we keep him they'll say "they overpaid for 3 sacks" lol

Well you have to admit both are true. If you look it up he has never gotten above 10 sacks in any season and he has had a tremendous amount of help around him. Does JJ Watt ring a bell or WM. He is pretty good at pressuring quarterbacks and good against the run. He is still the best guy you had even though his production wasn't that great.
Yeah but he isn't worth more than $12 mil. He might even fail a physical nobody knows how bad the hernia was which is a pretty nagging core injury that could sideline him more.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29566098/jamal-adams-excited-seahawks-says-plan-retire-club

Hell yeah baby!!!

"If they pay me $17 Million a year" Adams forgot to mention that part.

Which I don't mind if he lives up to the hype.

Are there any right tackles still available in FA that are worth a s**t? Asking for a friend
Originally posted by elguapo:
Honestly I don't think Clowney was a good fit. If he leaves which he will, haters will say "you let that beast walk?" If we keep him they'll say "they overpaid for 3 sacks" lol

Well you have to admit both are true. If you look it up he has never gotten above 10 sacks in any season and he has had a tremendous amount of help around him. Does JJ Watt ring a bell or WM. He is pretty good at pressuring quarterbacks and good against the run. He is still the best guy you had even though his production wasn't that great.
Yeah but he isn't worth more than $12 mil. He might even fail a physical nobody knows how bad the hernia was which is a pretty nagging core injury that could sideline him more.

That's true.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
RW #2 by his peers. Even as a Hawk fan I'm a huge critic of his play style (mainly that he holds onto the ball so long it makes his o line look worse than they really are) but I probably should give him more credit.

Wilson is the only QB that has consistently given us trouble.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
His peers need to watch a lot more Patrick Mahomes. It's not even a question to anyone with two eyes.

Versus our defense I worry more about Wilson than I do mahomes
Which I don't mind if he lives up to the hype.

Are there any right tackles still available in FA that are worth a s**t? Asking for a friend

Anthony Davis. If he doesn't quit again
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

You worry more about the inferior talent? Not me.
His peers need to watch a lot more Patrick Mahomes. It's not even a question to anyone with two eyes.

Wheres he gonna go with Kin coming up the middle Bosa from his right and Ford from his left.
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Wheres he gonna go with Kin coming up the middle Bosa from his right and Ford from his left.
He'll still find a way to squirt through. Kinlaw is a rookie so I feared Buckner more. Glad that behemoth of a human being is gone

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Damn skippy

Or Dante Pettis vs the Seahawks not once but twice
[ Edited by elguapo on Jul 31, 2020 at 10:46 PM ]

In the NFL 100 clip, it was Jerry Rice who said Wilson reminds him of Montana back in the day.
Originally posted by stimpy:

In the NFL 100 clip, it was Jerry Rice who said Wilson reminds him of Montana back in the day.

Maybe Rice was remembering the playoff games that Montana lost because that's all Wilson seems to do

We all know the only reason they got that Super Bowl trophy was Marshawn lynch and that historically elite defense. Plus Wilson had a mediocre game
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 1, 2020 at 3:10 AM ]
Originally posted by stimpy:

It bugged me that he'd say that, but Rice is always tripping over his own words, making outlandish statements on tv.

Side note, who can forget how plastered he looked at the NFCCG vs Green Bay
Share 49ersWebzone