There are 232 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Seahawks had the point differential last season of a .500 football team. They were very fortunate they got as many wins as they did. I think there was only one .500 or better team that had a worse point differential than them. And I don't see where they have really improved. They as of now have lost Clowney and haven't replaced him and the Dline was already an issue for them, even with Clowney. They added Dunbar and it looks like he may not play a game for the Seahawks. They didn't really fix their Oline. They added Olson who at 35 is not going to be a difference maker. Now they sign Hyde who is ok but he is not going to move the needle for them. It's not like they signed a top 10 RB. Russell Wilson for many years now have made the Hawks look better than they actually are. He should be the highest paid QB in Football because his team would be dead without him. They better hope he still has many great seasons left in him.

Your post describing Russel Midget reminded me of Steve Young's career.... right before the Aeneas Williams hit.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I don't even consider the Seahawks as a rivalry. In NFL history, only the Cowboys, Packers, and the Giants have the right to call themselves as our all time rivalries or the real few Dynasties of the NFL in the NFC side. The Seahawks were just an aberration. One Super Bowl? Excuse me! Lol!!!!

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
With proper field goal kicking Seattle was 9-7 last year. Not elite in any realm

Agree with both. They aren't an elite team, and I really haven't seen them do any player acquisition moves that scare me. They've appeared in the super bowl 3 times in the last 43 years, that's about a 15 year timespan between each super bowl appearance. That means, on average, 10 more years before they will be there again. I don't think Pete will be alive at that point in time considering he's older than dirt.
So looks like wilson is pulling for his front office to take a chance on ab....would be huge for them
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
So looks like wilson is pulling for his front office to take a chance on ab....would be huge for them

f**k i hope not
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Jesus christ! AB and Will Dissly??? God help us.
I hope they do sign Brown. The guy is a nutcase who will destroy the team from within. I know the Seahawks don't care about moral behavior but I think even Brown would be too much for them to accept. This goes way beyond just a morality issue, He is a lunatic. And this doesn't even include his huge ego and his " Me Me Me" attitude. He would whine if he doesn't get 20 passes thrown his way.
This Jason Kraft clown might've been the weirdest "12" yet.

Strange obsession with "freaks"

And lol at a seahawk fan talking about relevance. That s**t franchise had their moment in the sun and shuffled back to mediocrity.

Cawks entire franchise in 40+ years: 4 title games
49ers in the 2010s alone: 4 title games
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

And lol at a seahawk fan talking about relevance. That s**t franchise had their moment in the sun and shuffled back to mediocrity.

I think JasonKraft's obsession with freaks stems from the numerous Gimp costumes and ball gags in his closet.

Boom goes the dynamite
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
I think JasonKraft's obsession with freaks stems from the numerous Gimp costumes and ball gags in his closet.

"Bring in the gimp"

Originally posted by elguapo:

Boom goes the dynamite

But the Seahawks won a Super Bowl In the last decade. We haven't. That matters.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Nothing in sports is older than yesterday's victories. Why should there super bowl from eight years ago matter more than our five?
The Seahawks fans should be disappointed that they only managed to win one SB with Wilson. We would have been if the Niners only won one with Montana

Saints fans are disappointed that they have only won one with Brees. And I am sure Chiefs fans will be upset if they never win another one with Mahomes. They would consider that a failure.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Jun 1, 2020 at 4:28 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
The Seahawks fans should be disappointed that they only managed to win one SB with Wilson. We would have been if the Niners only won one with Montana

Saints fans are disappointed that they have only won one with Brees. And I am sure Chiefs fans will be upset if they never win another one with Mahomes. They would consider that a failure.

Personally, I love reliving those moments of victory (five super bowl victories). It's the losses I can't handle very well.
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:

Maybe some Adderall will help AB?
Share 49ersWebzone