LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JasonKraft:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
You're a troll and will be banned soon. And then you'll be back with another account making the same stupid arguments. The only one in denial here is you. Here's to the Seahawks and their new wishbone offense that will take the NFL by storm.

Nope I'm responding to a ridiculous statement. You're angry I get it. The freaky Hawk squad is elite on a yearly basis. You have to go back 5 decades to talk about a time when you probably weren't alive to brag lol

So, last year the Seahawks were elite and the Niners weren't. Hard to justify this but your posts haven't been strong on the facts front. I suggest you return to .net where your views will be supported. Here, they have become mere argumentation.
Originally posted by English:
You're a troll and will be banned soon. And then you'll be back with another account making the same stupid arguments. The only one in denial here is you. Here's to the Seahawks and their new wishbone offense that will take the NFL by storm.

Nope I'm responding to a ridiculous statement. You're angry I get it. The freaky Hawk squad is elite on a yearly basis. You have to go back 5 decades to talk about a time when you probably weren't alive to brag lol

So, last year the Seahawks were elite and the Niners weren't. Hard to justify this but your posts haven't been strong on the facts front. I suggest you return to .net where your views will be supported. Here, they have become mere argumentation.

That's what he's saying English. The Seahawks, who have won 3 division titles since 2011 are elite and the 49ers who have won 3 division titles in the same amount of tine are not. It's pretty simple logic for a 12, but not for reasonable human.
That's what he's saying English. The Seahawks, who have won 3 division titles since 2011 are elite and the 49ers who have won 3 division titles in the same amount of tine are not. It's pretty simple logic for a 12, but not for reasonable human.

Originally posted by Mayor:
In the last ten years with been.to.four NFC conference finals. Seattle to just two
You act like Seattle is the team of the decade. Funny that you came up with denial.

Bingo! SF and GB went to 4 each this decade....Seattle has a whole 2
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Lol
I dunno we definitely have the title for most entertaining games. All the prime time showdowns did not dissapoint even the losses.
In the last ten years with been.to.four NFC conference finals. Seattle to just two
You act like Seattle is the team of the decade. Funny that you came up with denial.

Yep.

And since 2014, all NFCW teams have gone to a championship game, EXCEPT for the Shehawks.
2 of them going to the SB.

But then again, its same fan base that likes to pound their chest over their 7-9 playoff team and fail mary lol
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Wave the flag bro!
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Yep.

And since 2014, all NFCW teams have gone to a championship game, EXCEPT for the Shehawks.

But then again, its same fan base that likes to pound their chest over their 7-9 playoff team and fail mary lol

Come on man, don't short change The Beastquake. That win got their record to 8-9.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on May 25, 2020 at 5:21 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Yep.

Great observation, I never even realized how Cheat Carrolls team has been pretty average these past couple of seasons. Oldest coach in the league, I think. Soon to retire once Russel Midget retires.

Seahawks had the point differential last season of a .500 football team. They were very fortunate they got as many wins as they did. I think there was only one .500 or better team that had a worse point differential than them. And I don't see where they have really improved. They as of now have lost Clowney and haven't replaced him and the Dline was already an issue for them, even with Clowney. They added Dunbar and it looks like he may not play a game for the Seahawks. They didn't really fix their Oline. They added Olson who at 35 is not going to be a difference maker. Now they sign Hyde who is ok but he is not going to move the needle for them. It's not like they signed a top 10 RB. Russell Wilson for many years now have made the Hawks look better than they actually are. He should be the highest paid QB in Football because his team would be dead without him. They better hope he still has many great seasons left in him.
I mean your entire fan base is in denial. You're like Rip Van Winkle only you woke up after 6 years of bottom feeding acting like you've been relevant all along. 😂

Speaking of waking up,,,seahawks fanbase woke up 1 year, then got laughed at the following year for pulling the biggest idiotic move in the superbowl. Again, are they even in consideration for being called Team of the 70's, 80's, 90's etc? NOPE. Dynasty? HAHA,,,,never even a thought.

With proper field goal kicking Seattle was 9-7 last year. Not elite in any realm
I don't even consider the Seahawks as a rivalry. In NFL history, only the Cowboys, Packers, and the Giants have the right to call themselves as our all time rivalries or the real few Dynasties of the NFL in the NFC side. The Seahawks were just an aberration. One Super Bowl? Excuse me! Lol!!!!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erF90:
I don't even consider the Seahawks as a rivalry. In NFL history, only the Cowboys, Packers, and the Giants have the right to call themselves as our all time rivalries or the real few Dynasties of the NFL in the NFC side. The Seahawks were just an aberration. One Super Bowl? Excuse me! Lol!!!!

Well, back in the day, the Saints and Rams did a fairly good job kicking dents into the 49ers season... Not so much now, but still. And the Saints.. oh geeze, they were the worst (and still are to an extent).
Share 49ersWebzone