There are 104 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ?
Originally posted by English:
Let me correct you on a few points here.

When did we have a completely healthy team? Don't bother with the stupid comment about the Seahawks playing their practice squad. Just tell me when we last had a completely healthy team. Here is a list of names. Kwon Alexander. Ronald Blair. Garrett Celek. Shon Coleman. Marquise Goodwin. Tim Harris. Jalen Hurd. Andrew Lauderdale. DJ Jones. Jerick McKinnon. Damontre Moore. Shawn Poindexter. Weston Richburg. Kentavius Street. Trent Taylor. Jason Verrett. Know what that is? That is the 49ers on Injured Reserve last December. Not injured, but out on injured reserve. Injuries in the later part of the season included Staley, Tevin Coleman, Tartt, Kittle and Ford. So, I would really like to know this mythical game when we had a completely healthy team. Doubtless you will post the details.

Mahomes did not have a good game at all in the Super Bowl. Not sure what game you watched but the one I saw showed him playing for 3 quarters in a very average and unimpressive fashion. Neither Wilson nor Mahomes dominated our defence. Stop rewriting history.

If you want to talk about the PI call on Warner, how about the failure to call the roughing the passer call when Garoppolo got chopped and probably concussed against the Chiefs? Or didn't you notice that?

It may be that you are a Seahawks fan trolling this thread. I suggest you stop in that case.

Right?
Originally posted by SD49er:
Tried reading some of this thread today and man it's tough.

I would rather read the takes from an admitted Seahawk fan so we can have (or people like me can read) an actual discussion about the Seahawk's offseason, their projections for the upcoming season, and why/why wont the Seahawks be better or worse than the 49ers. That is the type of discussion that is good for a forum like this and that I would be interested in reading.

To stay on topic (given the history of this thread this will probably be my only post here), Warner fought off the hand fighting of the corner with his own hand fighting. No call was the right choice. He also forgets that absurd personal foul that allowed the Seahawks to get the ball back in the first place. He also forgets that the Seahawks needed an overtime field goal against a niner team missing Ford, Kittle, Sanders, Kwon, and many others the first time around. He must still be salty from Wilson's goal line pick (can we say choke job) and the fact that the 49ers took the mantle back from the Seahawks by beating them in their house for the first time in a decade. Wilson is 31 (he will be 32 in November) looking at the wrong side of age given his particular skill sets and unbelievably lucky run of play without major injury, which will inevitably end. The Seahawks are a below average team with a quarterback who has to make absolute magic in order to win a game, and as was pointed out above in this thread, such luck will inevitably regress to the mean. I take our gm/hc/qb over the Seahawk's any day of the weak, not to mention our talent across the board is far better.

So, keep on trolling bud.

Good points.
Definitely some different times these days, really helps one prioritze life. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Definitely some different times these days, really helps one prioritze life. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.

Same
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Right on, Zag. Too bad the NCAA tourney got cancelled, your boys definitely had a shot to take the title.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Wouldn't last a minutes on .net if any of us tried WCO's b******t over there. Not that any of us would ever even consider doing that. Cause it's childish.

Truth. He's untouchable though. Not worth getting a warning over.Not yet at least.

You two are just asking for it. I asked nicely for people to stop this. Ok so you haven't. Nobody here is untouchable, not him and not either of you.

Apparently, being nice doesn't work with you two. Noted.

Now that the timeout you put us on is over, it seems like you put wco on a timeout too. And increased his warning level to 50%.

Pretty clear to the rest of us that wco was

Dk14
Terikuligowski
Uheardithearfirst
Gary Flanagan
Beastalamode (not 100% certain about that one, but most likely)
bririchardson
In that order. And all banned.
And Probably a bunch more I can't remember.
The posts in other threads seem like smoke screens.

Look. You can call us "children" all you want, but come on. Wco is doing nothing but trying to troll in here. It's obvious to everyone that posts in this thread. Everyone.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Apr 6, 2020 at 10:30 PM ]
This clown makes me miss Maulbert and even bowcawksuckerhunter
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
This clown makes me miss Maulbert and even bowcawksuckerhunter

Twelves. Lol
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
But, Guap, I love the Niners. LOL

Originally posted by SD49er:
Tried reading some of this thread today and man it's tough.

I would rather read the takes from an admitted Seahawk fan so we can have (or people like me can read) an actual discussion about the Seahawk's offseason, their projections for the upcoming season, and why/why wont the Seahawks be better or worse than the 49ers. That is the type of discussion that is good for a forum like this and that I would be interested in reading.

To stay on topic (given the history of this thread this will probably be my only post here), Warner fought off the hand fighting of the corner with his own hand fighting. No call was the right choice. He also forgets that absurd personal foul that allowed the Seahawks to get the ball back in the first place. He also forgets that the Seahawks needed an overtime field goal against a niner team missing Ford, Kittle, Sanders, Kwon, and many others the first time around. He must still be salty from Wilson's goal line pick (can we say choke job) and the fact that the 49ers took the mantle back from the Seahawks by beating them in their house for the first time in a decade. Wilson is 31 (he will be 32 in November) looking at the wrong side of age given his particular skill sets and unbelievably lucky run of play without major injury, which will inevitably end. The Seahawks are a below average team with a quarterback who has to make absolute magic in order to win a game, and as was pointed out above in this thread, such luck will inevitably regress to the mean. I take our gm/hc/qb over the Seahawk's any day of the weak, not to mention our talent across the board is far better.

So, keep on trolling bud.

Thank you.

I hope they don't get Clowney or the guy from Jacksonville. Try drafting somebody good for a change oh that's right you can't f**king draft. A born Munson
Go Niners!!
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Apr 7, 2020 at 11:34 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
I hope they don't get Clowney or the guy from Jacksonville. Try drafting somebody good for a change oh that's right you can't f**king draft. A born Munson

Schneider is so good at stacking talent though bro!!!!!!!

/sarcasm
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Schneider is so good at stacking talent though bro!!!!!!!

/sarcasm

During my hiatus as a helicopter pilot and flipping real estate in Vegas I've actually found time to join a sports forum dedicated to the Hawk/Niner renewed rivalry and I'm glad I did. Besides, I was getting a little too comfortable with nefarious and shady people I had to move back to Cali and reacquaint myself with the ocean. Rona got folks misbehaving badly and tbh we could all use some f**king football damnit.

Offensively I give Seattle a huge edge but defensively Seattle still lacks a D line so unless they sign Clowney, Ngakoue or Griffen I don't see them making that next step to a Super Bowl without a viable pass rush

At any rate I've read the thread and LMFAO. Hey can you blame Hawk fans for trolling a Super Bowl caliber Niner squad? You just gotta laugh man.

Also, it's more likely Seattle moves on from the Clowney noise. Either sign on the dotted line for cheap or go play for the Browns lol
I would love Ngakoue or Everson Griffen either one will do to pair up with Reed and Poonah and B.I. and Mayowa and Rasheem Green who started balling last year finally healthy. Honestly need one more elite piece on the D line though. Secondary and linebackers are solid especially with Diggs and now Dunbar joining Shaq and Tre Flowers. Hawks will compete again this year without a doubt.

For the Niners yes I agree their O line, tight end and D line are elite. Hawks will get pushed around unless they add an Ngakoue or Griffen. John Lynch has been astute as GM and has effectively changed the culture to a winning one with more on the horizon if you get Ford and Alexander healthy. Hawks can't afford to slip behind talent wise. Receivers are great for Seattle though and Carson is a beast but I want to see him play a complete season before crowning him the next beast mode.

Oh yeah and before I forget....Never invest in a traveling carnival during a virus outbreak. It won't end well 😂

Anyways GO HAWKS!!!
✌️
[ Edited by CraigLowe on Apr 8, 2020 at 8:46 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone