LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I'm thinking the Hawks might just win the next two super bowls. In a row. I'm serious. Snyder and coral have some serious chemistry going on. Beast a la mode for mfp next season. Woot Woot.
Sup wco ?

You're selling them short. They way they've restocked with these high caliber acquisitions, I can see 3 or 4 straight.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
I'm thinking the Hawks might just win the next two super bowls. In a row. I'm serious. Snyder and coral have some serious chemistry going on. Beast a la mode for mfp next season. Woot Woot.
Sup wco ?

You're selling them short. They way they've restocked with these high caliber acquisitions, I can see 3 or 4 straight.
I just hope covid19 doesn't de-rail their next 5 super bowls.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
And let's not act like Greg Olsen is some bum off the streets he can still ball given the right situation

I'm not an actor so, I'll tell it like it is... he's a bum, son, a BUM!
Originally posted by LVJay:
And let's not act like Greg Olsen is some bum off the streets he can still ball given the right situation

I'm not an actor so, I'll tell it like it is... he's a bum, son, a BUM!
He's definitely no Will Dissley... but who is?
I just hope covid19 doesn't de-rail their next 5 super bowls.

At this point, it's the only thing that can stop them.
I mean he's no Hyder but then again who is?
Hyder vs Dissly in the octagon who wins?
Sup wco ?

My bold prediction for the SeaCucks during their 2020 undefeated season is that they will win every single game on last second, final play scramble drills by Widget where he nails deep bomb tds to DK, Lockett, and Dorsett. In the meantime, yes, he's hitting Dissly almost every other down as Dissly proves he's the best TE in the league with 200 recs, 2000 receiving yds, and 20 tds!
[ Edited by 49erminion on Apr 4, 2020 at 12:27 PM ]
I mean he's no Hyder but then again who is?
You're really down on the Hyder signing...he's a backup. It's called depth.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
My bold prediction for the SeaCucks during their 2020 undefeated season is that they will every single game on last second, final play scramble drills by Widget where he nails deep bomb tds to DK, Lockett, and Dorsett. In the meantime, yes, he's hitting Dissly almost every other down as Dissly proves he's the best TE in the league with 200 recs, 2000 receiving yds, and 20 tds!

Agree. All due to their massive upgrades on the O Line.

So the O line signing they've had are "high caliber"? Dorsett? He's been a major disappointment for a first rounder. Bruce Irvin would be a great signing in 2016. Greg Olsen is a solid pro but will be 34 and has averaged 32 catches, 360 yards and 2 TD's over the last three seasons. And according to most Seahawks fans, Hollister is just a practice squad guy holding the place of the All World Will Dissley. Dunbar could be great, but he only started 14 games in 4 seasons prior to last year...

You're right all of their pics have been garbage their offensive line improvements are you kidding me? Garbage. At least Dunbar might be pretty good.
Originally posted by elguapo:
So the O line signing they've had are "high caliber"? Dorsett? He's been a major disappointment for a first rounder. Bruce Irvin would be a great signing in 2016. Greg Olsen is a solid pro but will be 34 and has averaged 32 catches, 360 yards and 2 TD's over the last three seasons. And according to most Seahawks fans, Hollister is just a practice squad guy holding the place of the All World Will Dissley. Dunbar could be great, but he only started 14 games in 4 seasons prior to last year...

You're right all of their pics have been garbage their offensive line improvements are you kidding me? Garbage. At least Dunbar might be pretty good.
What about Greg Olsen? He's a freak when healthy. Imagine Dissly, Olsen and Hollister. Could be the greatest tight end trio ever created and placed together.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
What about Greg Olsen? He's a freak when healthy. Imagine Dissly, Olsen and Hollister. Could be the greatest tight end trio ever created and placed together.

Could be? there is no doubt in my mind they'll rack up 1,000 yards each this season. EACH. You guys are so stacked it's amazing. Woo weeee

At least you have a good sense of humor. LOL.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Apr 4, 2020 at 5:12 PM ]

Not only the best tight end trio but quite possibly the greatest receiving corps in the history of professional/college/high school/or pop warner football. Never has one team amassed so much talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see RW throw for 9000 yards and 75 TD's.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Apr 4, 2020 at 5:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone