LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bwahaha at English raising my warning level. Dont take your "job" so seriously bud. You're a mod on a website. Congrats. You're not impressing anyone.

Besides, it sounds like me calling you out hurt a little bit. Well worth it since you're not doing your "job" to begin with.
[ Edited by Snitch on Apr 1, 2020 at 4:08 PM ]
I looked up the definition of p***y and English showed up with his picture.
Originally posted by Snitch:
Bwahaha at English raising my warning level. Dont take your "job" so seriously bud. You're a mod on a website. Congrats. You're not impressing anyone.

Besides, it sounds like me calling you out hurt a little bit. Well worth it since you're not doing your "job" to begin with.

I don't take it at all seriously. Just glad when we can throw out nasty little pieces like you Snitch. And yes, I know you will come back for a look. Shame we can't meet face to face.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by WestCoastO:
What are teammates supposed to say "Hey Jimmy would it kill ya to throw a spiral?" That wouldn't go over well with Jimmy G buddy. He's one of the best ever with shuffle passes and handing it off

Seriously, if this isn't trolling I don't know what is. I get that you're at home because all Seattle area junior high schools are closed for the coronavirus, but don't you have an online class you should be doing right now?
I'm sorry you think I'm trolling but I don't hate other fan bases simply for having another opinion. I've told you I'm a Niner fan and you don't believe me. That's your problem.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seahawks-add-defensive-end-benson-mayowa-but-jadeveon-clowney-is-still-an-option-per-report/amp/

Wow 7 sacks and 3 forced fumbles in the Raiders rotation. He'll more than fill the void from Quinten Jefferson's departure and could be a key cog in Seattle's playoff machine defensively. These are the pieces their GM is landing that I wish he didn't. Seattle gonna be good.. Hopefully our O line is buttoned up when we play them whenever that is. Might not even have a season with the Chinese virus
[ Edited by WestCoastO on Apr 2, 2020 at 10:34 AM ]
Seattle is gonna be good but the Niners are gonna be better.
I'm sorry you think I'm trolling but I don't hate other fan bases simply for having another opinion. I've told you I'm a Niner fan and you don't believe me. That's your problem.

You can be a Niner fan and think the Seahawks are a good football team without the passive aggressive 49er digs (See Wobbleoppolo and "barely beating their practice squad" etc). Just saying. I don't think Mayowa is as good as you seem to think he is. He's a journeyman with one decent season since 2013. Time will tell.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Apr 2, 2020 at 11:56 AM ]
What are teammates supposed to say "Hey Jimmy would it kill ya to throw a spiral?" That wouldn't go over well with Jimmy G buddy. He's one of the best ever with shuffle passes and handing it off

Seriously, if this isn't trolling I don't know what is. I get that you're at home because all Seattle area junior high schools are closed for the coronavirus, but don't you have an online class you should be doing right now?

Yea I don't believe you either. We've seen the same posts like this for years & we've been right and now all of sudden the same post pattern shows up & we are wrong?? I don't think so. I mean it's way to obvious dude. Sad life some live.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Yea I don't believe you either. We've seen the same posts like this for years & we've been right and now all of sudden the same post pattern shows up & we are wrong?? I don't think so. I mean it's way to obvious dude. Sad life some live.

Originally posted by English:
I don't take it at all seriously. Just glad when we can throw out nasty little pieces like you Snitch. And yes, I know you will come back for a look. Shame we can't meet face to face.

Bro look up his ip and run the fade if your serious

Its super easy to do dont even need to be a mod
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Originally posted by English:

Bro look up his ip and run the fade if your serious

Pretty dumb move to disrespect a Mod. It was like asking to be kicked in the butt. No blame on English for dropping the hammer. Any Mod would do the same thing. Some people cant help themselves.

Now back to the Seatooter hating
Originally posted by Goatie:
Pretty dumb move to disrespect a Mod. It was like asking to be kicked in the butt. No blame on English for dropping the hammer. Any Mod would do the same thing. Some people cant help themselves.

Now back to the Seatooter hating

Yea man I get the ban just was speaking on the fact english said he wished they could see face to face so I thought f**k it run the fade if English is down I'll grab a camera and we can have a contract signed to go into a cage so nothing is illegal just a clean fade everyone goes home

You can be a Niner fan and think the Seahawks are a good football team without the passive aggressive 49er digs (See Wobbleoppolo and "barely beating their practice squad" etc). Just saying. I don't think Mayowa is as good as you seem to think he is. He's a journeyman with one decent season since 2013. Time will tell.
Fair enough. I just like to point out our trouble areas.
Damn now he wants to play for the cheaters. Why do players want to play for Seattle I don't get it? Is the water better in the Pacific Northwest?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/01/everson-griffen-interested-seahawks-waiting-jadeveon-clowney/amp/
Share 49ersWebzone