There are 327 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
Soon he will be in the soul glow category. Just let your soul glow

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Soon he will be in the soul glow category. Just let your soul glow

The niners seahawks games last year were classics. Instant fn CLASSICS.

Dre Greelaw with that pick. That idiot FG missing wide right.

The gosl line stop by the niners d next game.

Badass.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The niners seahawks games last year were classics. Instant fn CLASSICS.

Dre Greelaw with that pick. That idiot FG missing wide right.

The gosl line stop by the niners d next game.

Badass.

Dont forget winning the division on their field was classic!!!
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
He's gay or bi, but one of those creepy "Christian" gay guys that's all in denial. That's not an insult btw, nothing wrong with being gay.

Also why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if he were gay. There are plenty of gay people out there with kids. Career wise if he were gay despite how different the times are it's still not quite there yet and it would still be in his best interest to keep it hidden.

Jesus Christ, the stupid sh-t you people in Seattle and California worry about.
[ Edited by Snitch on Feb 17, 2020 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Snitch:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
He's gay or bi, but one of those creepy "Christian" gay guys that's all in denial. That's not an insult btw, nothing wrong with being gay.

Also why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if he were gay. There are plenty of gay people out there with kids. Career wise if he were gay despite how different the times are it's still not quite there yet and it would still be in his best interest to keep it hidden.

Jesus Christ, the stupid sh-t you people in Seattle and California worry about.

Wow. Someone needs a hug. lulz
Bahahaha I thought Dissley was the all-pro TE???

What a waste of money
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Bahahaha I thought Dissley was the all-pro TE???

This is fantastic news. I was really hoping they would get rid of Hollister so we could swoop him up. He would fit very well in this offense IMO.
What a waste of money

Couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise. Glad it wasn't Hunter Henry, Hooper, or even Ebron.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Feb 18, 2020 at 3:44 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Greg Celek >>> Greg Olsen
Originally posted by Waterbear:
This is fantastic news. I was really hoping they would get rid of Hollister so we could swoop him up. He would fit very well in this offense IMO.

I like you thinking
I was just checking out their FA situation and half their OL is gonna be FAs. Granted they aren't good but they need to either pay them or spend money to fix it. They sure as s**t can't draft lineman lol.

Outside of Wagner their two best defensive players are FAs in clowney & Reed. Kendricks was their best coverage LBer and is a FA as well.

Throw in their RBs are all f**ked up.

Seattle is a mess and I'm here for it
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I was just checking out their FA situation and half their OL is gonna be FAs. Granted they aren't good but they need to either pay them or spend money to fix it. They sure as s**t can't draft lineman lol.

Outside of Wagner their two best defensive players are FAs in clowney & Reed. Kendricks was their best coverage LBer and is a FA as well.

Throw in their RBs are all f**ked up.

Seattle is a mess and I'm here for it

Pretty much f**ked
Number of games Olsen actually suits up as a Seahawk . . . 6 or fewer would be my bet.
Share 49ersWebzone