There are 74 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Now the world is right again.

God he's such a goon. Oh well, just keep making plays and stay out of legal trouble.

Hes an amazing player... But objectively my least favorite player of all time. There's this creepy smugness to him that optimizes the new Seahawks franchise as a whole.

Honestly if Zorn and Largent were playing today I wouldnt hate the Seahawks nearly as much as I do and many 49er fans do as well.

It's the main reason Seahawks fans are so insufferable today is that they cannot see how creepy this guy is. Some do... But not nearly enough.

At least back in the day many 49ers fans didn't like TO as person... I've heard very little Seahawks fans say anything negative about this cuck.
He's destined for some s**t to go down in his future. Not sure what or when, but there's no way he doesn't have some weird creepiness to him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:
He's destined for some s**t to go down in his future. Not sure what or when, but there's no way he doesn't have some weird creepiness to him.

Like a fetish to cheat on wifey with midget prostitutes or something
Lol. Yes. Or worse
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lol. Yes. Or worse

Perhaps a male ho midget
Originally posted by LVJay:
Lol. Yes. Or worse

Perhaps a male ho midget

Lol
He's gay or bi, but one of those creepy "Christian" gay guys that's all in denial. That's not an insult btw, nothing wrong with being gay.

Also why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.
  • Chez
  • Hall of Fame
I don't think he's gay or some kind of weirdo, He's just an annoying cornball that has no idea he's an annoying cornball. His wife will cheat on him sooner or later.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
He's gay or bi, but one of those creepy "Christian" gay guys that's all in denial. That's not an insult btw, nothing wrong with being gay.

Also why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.
Is there anything wrong with being a Christian though? Seems like you're just throwing out generalizations which aren't based on any fact, just ignorance. Good luck with that.
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Feb 14, 2020 at 8:20 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.

Originally posted by Chez:
he's an annoying cornball. His wife will cheat on him sooner or later.

Those

• Goatie
  • Veteran
We just have to beat these Muppets in both games next season.... Must Beat Them Twice!
why he call his teammates by their number? "Good job 47". If I was on that team that would rub me the wrong way real fast.

Those

Cheat on him with Jimmy?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Those

Cheat on him with Jimmy?

LOL maybe cornball would want in on it (sandwiched in the middle)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
We just have to beat these Muppets in both games next season.... Must Beat Them Twice!

LOL

Beat and crush em

I wouldn't be surprised if he were gay. There are plenty of gay people out there with kids. Career wise if he were gay despite how different the times are it's still not quite there yet and it would still be in his best interest to keep it hidden. Although it is more likely he is just straight up Carlton and Ciara lived her young life and now wanted to settle down with someone who's stable and well boring. Meanwhile RW finally got to marry someone he probably admired in college living his own dream. Its definitely not an uncommon story. The only difference is their life is super public on social media vs being one we see in your typical rom com and over after you leave the theater 😆.
Share 49erswebzone