LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets

Rustled Wilson's starting to look like the lovechild of Prince and Fez from That 70s Show.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I am curious for those who love to talk smack about 5>1 in here, how many are actually over the age of 35? Because if you were around to watch it (and actually comprehend the game) yeah that makes sense. But if you're some 25 year old who wasn't even born yet (I've seen my fair share of this fan especially on social media). I don't think you get any claim to that SB smack talk as a fan, heck I have more claim of those actually watching and enjoying those SBs back then.

I'm 38, so I was around, but I think your premise is flawed. It's not like I as a fan had anything to do with those first 5 victories, I was just there for the ride like any other fan. So it shouldn't matter if someone is 4 or 40, they can still take pride in the past success of the team in my opinion.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Rustled Wilson's starting to look like the lovechild of Prince and Fez from That 70s Show.

LOL
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

man, if their kid comes out looking nice it won't be because of his puffy, 'Droopy The Dog' looking mug ass

And it won't be because of Future's goofy looking ass neither...whichever of the two is the real pops, they bofe f**king fugly
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Didnt he just have like kinky curly hair?
Hate that f**king guy.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Didnt he just have like kinky curly hair?
Hate that f**king guy.

Yeah, looking like bozo the clown n s**t. Now he looks like a douche wannabe
Soon he will be in the soul glow category. Just let your soul glow
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Soon he will be in the soul glow category. Just let your soul glow

LOL yup...then before we know it, his corny ass will be in shorts at the beach with surf board and bleach blonde hair
is he persian? Fizzy bubbly drinker?
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I am curious for those who love to talk smack about 5>1 in here, how many are actually over the age of 35? Because if you were around to watch it (and actually comprehend the game) yeah that makes sense. But if you're some 25 year old who wasn't even born yet (I've seen my fair share of this fan especially on social media). I don't think you get any claim to that SB smack talk as a fan, heck I have more claim of those actually watching and enjoying those SBs back then.

57, seen them all. High school when Seattle got a team. Semi-retired when they figured out they had a one.
[ Edited by Seattle49er on Feb 10, 2020 at 5:59 PM ]

Now the world is right again.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Now the world is right again.

God he's such a goon. Oh well, just keep making plays and stay out of legal trouble.
Move them to London already
Amazing how the Seahawks were destined for a dynasty and one arrogant play called destroyed that. The Seahawks haven't won in 7 seasons and hasn't been past the 2nd round since 2014.

The Seahawks are what not to do if you want to become a dynasty.
Originally posted by Snitch:
Amazing how the Seahawks were destined for a dynasty and one arrogant play called destroyed that. The Seahawks haven't won in 7 seasons and hasn't been past the 2nd round since 2014.

The Seahawks are what not to do if you want to become a dynasty.

I concur
Share 49ersWebzone