There are 202 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by beastalamode:
Originally posted by LVJay:
They certainly did over achieve this season, then rightfully choked... shamefully owned, deserved and earned that beating in GB

Speaking of choking..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Quest for 6 eh? That quest might take a while!

To be fair, the Seahawks would have lost to the chiefs. Probably will happen in '21.
Speaking of choking..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Quest for 6 eh? That quest might take a while!
Lol. Says the troll whose team has won only one and was the worst team in the NFC playoffs this year. Get outta here.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Feb 3, 2020 at 7:43 PM ]

#questfor2.
I'm not good at this new math but I'm pretty sure 5 is still more than 1. Yeah, we choked but nowhere near the choke job Seattle pulled in SB 49. Not even close .
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Feb 3, 2020 at 7:53 PM ]
Niners have won Super Bowl's with class, hard work, strategy, dedication, focus, and integrity. Cheatin Pete and the Seadderall Seahawks on the other hand…
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erminion:
The world will probably end before the Shehawks even sniff a 3rd, maybe 2nd ring

TBH - Hawks at 20-1 odds to win it all next year. May have to go to Vegas and lay some cash down for the heck of it. If they can fix their defense -- with Wilson at the helm...

Originally posted by dangerbird:
To be fair, the Seahawks would have lost to the chiefs. Probably will happen in '21.

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Lol. Says the troll whose team has won only one and was the worst team in the NFC playoffs this year. Get outta here.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
#questfor2.

Originally posted by Black24Razor:
I'm not good at this new math but I'm pretty sure 5 is still more than 1. Yeah, we choked but nowhere near the choke job Seattle pulled in SB 49. Not even close .

She got triggered...cawkSuckers window is closed while Niners definitely on the rise with higher chances to winning it all
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Niners have won Super Bowl's with class, hard work, strategy, dedication, focus, and integrity. Cheatin Pete and the Seadderall Seahawks on the other hand…

They'll never win another one ever with that clown...the rest of Wilson's time/chances will be wasted away
Seattle's last 3 games against the NFC West:
Loss
Loss
Loss
They certainly did over achieve this season, then rightfully choked... shamefully owned, deserved and earned that beating in GB

It's ok. Our 5 rings will hold us over. Hey, did you enjoy watching the last 2 playoff games from the couch? Seadderall hasn't made it past the 2nd round in 6 years. We made it to the big game in one year. Lol!

Seattle will always be an inferior franchise. It's ok for you to be jealous
Tough loss. I seriously thought y'all had it. Hawks still had it way worse in SB 49. Pressure seems to definitely be on JG based off of what I've been reading in this forum. Understandable, because had he made that pass to Sanders that would have sealed the game (I thought he sealed the game while it was in the air). Outside of the Patriots, losing SBs have not been kind to teams the following year, I'm curious how the Niners rally in the locker room after this loss especially after Kyle abandoned the run. Figured he would've learned from Pete's mistake, and just followed the whole "stick with what works" narrative. Pete getting cute with changing game plans, not surprised. I am surprised Kyle changed it up. NFC West next year is going to be a slugfest for sure.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

#questfor2.

Nice play calling with the Pats, on the ropes. What a collective bunch of morons running that team. lol

Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Nobody is going to remember the Legion of Boom. Throughout history, mentioning the Seahawks and Super Bowl will forever cement this play. Couldn't have happened to a worse fan base. Well deserved.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Random question for Niner fans. If you could turn back the clock to win that SB vs the Ravens, no idea how that would play out after that. You have 6 championships at that time. However, you are now stuck with CK, Harbaugh and Baalke for I assume the next decade (because SB Champions get way more patience for down years by team org and fanbase). No idea how that could have played out, maybe they continue rocking, or maybe they still go down in trajectory (and Hawks still kind of take over the following 2-4 years). One thing is for certain you don't end up with this team, Shanahan and Lynch. So this SB appearance does not happen (loss or not, it is still an extra appearance) and this current Niner team's bright future is not in sight. What do you take? take that SB championship and potentially the impending doom that follows? or let history be history, you have two SB appearances over the last 8-9 years and a bright future?
[ Edited by zaghawk on Feb 5, 2020 at 9:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone