Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Hmmm
Pretty quiet in this thread...

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Hawks Season is over. You guys are going to the SB. Niners will probably win. If you don't, do I get to post gifs of what the Chiefs did to win that wasn't the Hawks in their victory over the Niners similar to the constant posting of Butler's INT by the Patriots? No? Okay nothing to talk about...I hope you guys lose, but I don't wish the pain on anyone that was SB 49 for Hawk fans.
Posting a gif of the Cheifs beating the niners is not related to this thread so you would be trolling.
Butler's int gifs are appropriate here, like this one:
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 30, 2020 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Hawks Season is over. You guys are going to the SB. Niners will probably win. If you don't, do I get to post gifs of what the Chiefs did to win that wasn't the Hawks in their victory over the Niners similar to the constant posting of Butler's INT by the Patriots? No? Okay nothing to talk about...I hope you guys lose, but I don't wish the pain on anyone that was SB 49 for Hawk fans.
Posting a gif of the Cheifs beating the niners is not related to this thread so you would be trolling.

Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Originally posted by elguapo:
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

lol fair. Hawks overachieved season still a win for me.
It's hilarious how many cawk fans have no idea they used to be an AFC team and that Kansas City was one of their chief rivals. Lol bunch of new fans of a franchise with such an irrelevant existence that the 49ers are their biggest rivalry after just 18 years in the same division.
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Oops
Looks like I struck a nerve
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Originally posted by elguapo:
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

lol fair. Hawks overachieved season still a win for me.

Elite HC and elite QB means you b*****ds are always going to contend Carson/Penny back next year will be huge
what's the word on Clowney? I assume they are going to bring him back
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
It's hilarious how many cawk fans have no idea they used to be an AFC team and that Kansas City was one of their chief rivals. Lol bunch of new fans of a franchise with such an irrelevant existence that the 49ers are their biggest rivalry after just 18 years in the same division.

I quite liked them when they were in the AFC with Dave Krieg and Kenny Easley. It is the arrogance of their current fanbase and their ignorance about their own team's history that puts me off.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

I quite liked them when they were in the AFC with Dave Krieg and Kenny Easley. It is the arrogance of their current fanbase and their ignorance about their own team's history that puts me off.

Any fanbase that has 12 fan jerseys is automatically my least favorite team.

They are the most arrogant fanbase I've ever seen while basically wearing "bandwagon" jerseys on their backs.
Yeah. Really shocking.

I'm with Bowman. If I played in the NFL I couldn't cross that line...

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/navorro-bowman-would-never-play-seahawks-after-49ers-rivalry
Wilson sh-t the bed in the last half of the season. When Mahomes went down with injury Wilson was the clear favorite after that to win MVP. Nope, he slowed down and let Lamar pass him. Wilson ended up with 0 MVP votes. Lol!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They certainly did over achieve this season, then rightfully choked... shamefully owned, deserved and earned that beating in GB
Originally posted by LVJay:
They certainly did over achieve this season, then rightfully choked... shamefully owned, deserved and earned that beating in GB

Speaking of choking..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Quest for 6 eh? That quest might take a while!
Originally posted by beastalamode:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Speaking of choking..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Quest for 6 eh? That quest might take a while!

The world will probably end before the Shehawks even sniff a 3rd, maybe 2nd ring

TBH - Hawks at 20-1 odds to win it all next year. May have to go to Vegas and lay some cash down for the heck of it. If they can fix their defense -- with Wilson at the helm...
Share 49erswebzone