There are 115 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
As Jonnydel already stated. Pats gave the blueprint to stop KC

Funny thing is the bottom of the WZ right now has "NFL insiders believe Chiefs will blow out Niners".......

WTF with a good defense have the Chiefs ever blown out? They lost twice to the Patriots and got some beneficial calls in beating them this year. Seahawks beat them in Seattle last year. Ravens gave them fits. Titans gave them fits multiple times.

It doesn't matter if one thinks the Patriots defense is better than ours (questionable) or not........bottom line they are close and SF has the better pass defense as augmented by passing yardage allowed and pass rush efficiency.

It's the Super Bowl......only ONE TIME did a #1 offense blow out a #1 defense......and that #1 offense was the SF 49ers.........with the real GOAT QB and WR playing in it. Mahomes, Hill, Kelce are not anywhere near GOATs...

The 2019 49ers are resilient AF. After the Saints game, I became a believer this team can beat anyone , anytime anywhere....

I hope we crush the Chiefs. I'd rather annihilate them and not go back to the big game for a year or two than win a close one and go back next year if I had my way....
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jan 22, 2020 at 4:01 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
As Jonnydel already stated. Pats gave the blueprint to stop KC

Funny thing is the bottom of the WZ right now has "NFL insiders believe Chiefs will blow out Niners".......

WTF with a good defense have the Chiefs ever blown out? They lost twice to the Patriots and got some beneficial calls in beating them this year. Seahawks beat them in Seattle last year. Ravens gave them fits. Titans gave them fits multiple times.

It doesn't matter if one thinks the Patriots defense is better than ours (questionable) or not........bottom line they are close and SF has the better pass defense as augmented by passing yardage allowed and pass rush efficiency.

It's the Super Bowl......only ONE TIME did a #1 offense blow out a #1 defense......and that #1 offense was the SF 49ers.........with the real GOAT QB and WR playing in it. Mahomes, Hill, Kelce are not anywhere near GOATs...

The 2019 49ers are resilient AF. After the Saints game, I became a believer this team can beat anyone , anytime anywhere....

I hope we crush the Chiefs. I'd rather annihilate them and not go back to the big game for a year or two than win a close one and go back next year if I had my way....

Hell yeah, I'm down with this bold s**t

f**king unbelievable I seriously agree 100% with what you said. I've argued my ass off over Montana being better than Brady because he hasn't lost in the fashion that Brady has lost in any Super Bowl. Unlike Tom Brady that can barely beat a team let alone not against the teams in the 80s. That's not a dominant quarterback. A dominant quarterback does not throw interceptions and does not lose Super Bowls for the most part. Even if we're arguing that dominant quarterbacks do lose Super Bowl's, Montana has not.

And everyone should remember Montana won 4 SBs before Brady could win 4 so it's just that Brady has played so much longer that people argue for Brady bc he has more SBs. We need to all realize that the 1989 Niners played the number one Broncos defense and dropped 55 points on them. You cannot argue with that one Bit! Tom Brady could never do that to a number one defense, as a matter fact he did the opposite. He choked both times against the Giants so it's obvious that Montana is a better quarterback.
Originally posted by elguapo:

f**king unbelievable I seriously agree 100% with what you said. I've argued my ass off over Montana being better than Brady because he hasn't lost in the fashion that Brady has lost in any Super Bowl. Unlike Tom Brady that can barely beat a team let alone not against the teams in the 80s. That's not a dominant quarterback. A dominant quarterback does not throw interceptions and does not lose Super Bowls for the most part. Even if we're arguing that dominant quarterbacks do lose Super Bowl's, Montana has not.

And everyone should remember Montana won 4 SBs before Brady could win 4 so it's just that Brady has played so much longer that people argue for Brady bc he has more SBs. We need to all realize that the 1989 Niners played the number one Broncos defense and dropped 55 points on them. You cannot argue with that one Bit! Tom Brady could never do that to a number one defense, as a matter fact he did the opposite. He choked both times against the Giants so it's obvious that Montana is a better quarterback.

And in an era that favors offenses more than defenses- even if it's become even more so since even that time.
I just hope DK and my man bowhunter are good. Stay strong my dudes! Maybe skittles will get back into decent () shape and win one for ya soon Lol. Haha.

🖕
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
And in an era that favors offenses more than defenses- even if it's become even more so since even that time.

"Ain't that the truth baby....that's the plain truth!" Weird Science is one of my favorites
Originally posted by Morgan49:
I just hope DK and my man bowhunter are good. Stay strong my dudes! Maybe skittles will get back into decent () shape and win one for ya soon Lol. Haha.

🖕

Ferris Bueller you're my hero

If Joe Cool had today's training and sports science he'd have won 6 Super Bowls
Originally posted by Bellaleo:

Easily. Montana won 4 SBs in less time than Brady. He also wasn't a game manager like Tom but Brady is the 2nd greatest qb imo. Can't believe he choked twice against the giants especially with moss welker and everyone else. Then again, that's why he isn't the goat.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:

🖕

Ferris Bueller you're my hero

Originally posted by Bellaleo:

he'd have 8 considering you aren't even allowed to hit the QB these days...back in the day you could right for a QB's head or knee with full force and likely never get a penalty because thats football
Hmmm
Pretty quiet in this thread...

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Jan 29, 2020 at 7:37 PM ]
LOL @ TEH FUKEN CUCKS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

I was thinking the same thing. It's good to be righteous about the Seahawks however I kinda feel a little bad...not too much
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Hmmm

I f**king love it!!!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha

Hawks Season is over. You guys are going to the SB. Niners will probably win. If you don't, do I get to post gifs of what the Chiefs did to win that wasn't the Hawks in their victory over the Niners similar to the constant posting of Butler's INT by the Patriots? No? Okay nothing to talk about...I hope you guys lose, but I don't wish the pain on anyone that was SB 49 for Hawk fans.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Jan 30, 2020 at 1:15 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone