LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
In fairness I was mad as f**k when they were in the super bowl. Sure feels great that the tables have turned
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
In fairness I was mad as f**k when they were in the super bowl. Sure feels great that the tables have turned

.nut hating life right now too
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Oh they mad.

mad af

As soon as the game played out the way it did, and I haven't even checked the internet I assumed that would be the response of my fellow Hawk fans. But you know what...the Hawks had their chance...twice. Win at home to end the season, or not come out flat against GB. Anyway congrats Niners fans. I don't want you guys to get six, but just being a sports fan going from the previous years to this year must have been fun so congrats. I struggle personally because I don't want to see the Niners win but at the same time I also don't want to deal with the new narrative that offense is the way to go (if Mahomes wins).

wow youre not rooting for the 49ers? so you do have a vendetta against this team.lulz

I'm a guest here, so I try to be respectful, but keep it honest. I have a lot of friends in the Bay Area who in the last 5 years suddenly took down their GSW profile photos 2-3 weeks ago and have been screaming "Faithful" and "Quest for Six" etc that I'd like to pipe down just a tad...Or a few (who I dont even talk to) that felt the need to send me distasteful comments and messages when the Niners won in Centurylink randomly. I am very intrigued to see how this superbowl is going to play out. Will Mahomes be shutdown similar to the 2013 Broncos Record Setting Offense against the 13 Hawks LOB and continue the narrative of "defense wins championships" or will we see Mahomes prove he is the new age of NFL QB.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NCommand:
It's alright Russell. You're pretty used to this.

Your best chance going forward for that is being the 25th man on the Yankees.

I was hoping we would play them in the NFC championship and have Future perform at halftime
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NCommand:
It's alright Russell. You're pretty used to this.

Your best chance going forward for that is being the 25th man on the Yankees.

I was hoping we would play them in the NFC championship and have Future perform at halftime

lol...im sure ciara was laughing at cuckold wilson with future as he lost in lambeau for the fourth time! i bet his kid is future's also. sad that both your wives are cheating on you what does that say about being a man for him
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Oh they mad.

mad af

As soon as the game played out the way it did, and I haven't even checked the internet I assumed that would be the response of my fellow Hawk fans. But you know what...the Hawks had their chance...twice. Win at home to end the season, or not come out flat against GB. Anyway congrats Niners fans. I don't want you guys to get six, but just being a sports fan going from the previous years to this year must have been fun so congrats. I struggle personally because I don't want to see the Niners win but at the same time I also don't want to deal with the new narrative that offense is the way to go (if Mahomes wins).

wow youre not rooting for the 49ers? so you do have a vendetta against this team.lulz

I'm a guest here, so I try to be respectful, but keep it honest. I have a lot of friends in the Bay Area who in the last 5 years suddenly took down their GSW profile photos 2-3 weeks ago and have been screaming "Faithful" and "Quest for Six" etc that I'd like to pipe down just a tad...Or a few (who I dont even talk to) that felt the need to send me distasteful comments and messages when the Niners won in Centurylink randomly. I am very intrigued to see how this superbowl is going to play out. Will Mahomes be shutdown similar to the 2013 Broncos Record Setting Offense against the 13 Hawks LOB and continue the narrative of "defense wins championships" or will we see Mahomes prove he is the new age of NFL QB.

Distasteful comments to a seahawk fan huh? Weird. That's really weird. I wonder why that would happen.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Oh they mad.

mad af

dude you cannot hate on another team just because of its obnoxious fans. i only hated the Hawks back during their SB run because Sherman was a total a*****e to the 49ers with his mouth and his play

i can honestly say that if the Hawks were in the SB against the Chiefs that i would be rooting for them to win their 2nd unless they happened to go through the 49ers and rubbed it in our faces. But thats not this year's team. they have class and respect.

Just off first glance, pat mahommes seems to move better then Manning did in that SB

I'm thinking the Chiefs are gonna be one heck of a Tough team to beat
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Jan 21, 2020 at 3:09 PM ]
Oh they mad.

mad af

It is annoying with the bandwaggoners but my thoughts are to open up the gates and let them in. My other thoughts are that during a game, they better not try to talk to me about anything other than the game.

I don't invite them to watch and if we do end up getting together with bandwaggoners, I stand aside and watch the game with the hardcore fans to avoid any conversation directed at me about stocks, business, life,....no thanks.

When I'm watching a game, I want to talk about the game, the grass, the ball, the speed, the players, the plays,...if not, f**k off. You can call me the person who thinks he is better or anti social because I'm trying to get lost in the event that you all came here for.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 21, 2020 at 3:19 PM ]

LOLOL CUCK FANS LOLOL EAT A DICK LOLOL
He's going to be shut down. I rooted for SEA in 13 after you beat us because I'm old school. If you beat me you better win the chip and then I know I am real close. You scraped by us and mauled DEN as I knew the winner of our battle would. That showed me the real super bowl was the NFCCG.

I also rooted for SEA vs NE because I didn't want them to get 5 chips. You had it but you didn't give the ball to one of the two guys I respected most in SEA in Lynch and Chancellor. You lost then Brady passed Montana and NE tied us. I was livid but took joy in the hurt it put on a division rival

It's all about fun bravado and crap talk for me and my circle. And if you ain't got chips you can't win the argument. We are going to smash KC because we have the better team and we're gonna put SF where it belongs. Top of the food chain where Bill Walsh would want us
Originally posted by Joecool:
It is annoying with the bandwaggoners but my thoughts are to open up the gates and let them in. My other thoughts are that during a game, they better not try to talk to me about anything other than the game.

I don't invite them to watch and if we do end up getting together with bandwaggoners, I stand aside and watch the game with the hardcore fans to avoid any conversation directed at me about stocks, business, life,....no thanks.

When I'm watching a game, I want to talk about the game, the grass, the ball, the speed, the players, the plays,...if not, f**k off. You can call me the person who thinks he is better or anti social because I'm trying to get lost in the event that you all came here for.

That ain't cool Joe
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Just off first glance, pat mahommes seems to move better then Manning did in that SB

I'm thinking the Chiefs are gonna be one heck of a Tough team to beat

As Jonnydel already stated. Pats gave the blueprint to stop KC
Share 49ersWebzone