LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Interesting stat. Midget Wilson had just 2 pick-sixes from 2012-2017 (both vs Carolina in 2012 and 2015). In the last 2 years, he's had four pick-sixes. More than Jimmy G.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snitch:
Interesting stat. Midget Wilson had just 2 pick-sixes from 2012-2017 (both vs Carolina in 2012 and 2015). In the last 2 years, he's had four pick-sixes. More than Jimmy G.

Beast Mode in prime prevents DB's from dropping back into sneaky coverages.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
So all the cawk trolls hibernating under a bridge

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LVJay:
So all the cawk trolls hibernating under a bridge

Zag and lisa are real ones. Always welcome imo.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Zag and lisa are real ones. Always welcome imo.

Yeah no doubt, but they don't play dumb...

I bet cawk troll can't wait for us to slip...probably around the time we gotta face them again or week leading up to a big game
I'm of the belief that the cowboys, giants, packers and rams are greater rivals to us compared to some vagabond franchise who has bounced conferences twice now... but I can't lie.... winning #6 and sticking it up their asses sideways would be special at this point
  • Morgy
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I'm of the belief that the cowboys, giants, packers and rams are greater rivals to us compared to some vagabond franchise who has bounced conferences twice now... but I can't lie.... winning #6 and sticking it up their asses sideways would be special at this point

All of this
Originally posted by ArmsteadBoner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

ya, it's happening. they want major changes. Always thought he was a good coach, but the decision to suddenly force feed the ball to an old, fat Lynch, has me second guessing. It cost them the game against us with that delay of game penalty. I think Homer would've been more effective against the packers too. add that to his dumb decision on the GL in the superbowl, I'd hate him too.

us, he's old as fk. will probably on the sidelines choking on that gum.

But they won soooo many close gamezz and that's not bc of luck it's bc of great coaching omgzz!!!

"Play from start to finish" wooo Pete Carroll what a unique message!!
Originally posted by communist:
lol, given your logic, we can count ourselves lucky because plenty of our games were very close. We lucked out against Seattle in the second game!

At the end of the day, if you are 11-5 or better, you are a good team. There is no if if if.

Seattle's point differential: +7
49ers' point differential: +169

Seattle's record in one-score games: 11-3 (not sustainable at all)
49ers' record in one-score games: 5-3 (very sustainable from season to season)

And to top it off:

Seattle got to play a Steelers team that lost Big Ben mid-game (whereas Mason Rudolph got to fully prepare for us), a Saints team without Brees (still lost lol), a Falcons team without Matt Ryan, a Rams' team that lost Clay Matthews and Brandin Cooks mid-game, a Vikings team without Diggs that lost Cook mid-game, and an Eagles team that lost Carson Wentz mid-game. And in our first matchup they got to play us without Kittle and losing Sanders mid-game. Yeah yeah every team has injuries. Except these were all extremely critical players, not your random second-string safety and right guard getting hurt.

I get what you're saying, but this Seattle team was lucky af. Point blank. I expect them to still be pretty good next season since they'll likely get a little better roster-wise. But this season was a huge outlier in terms of luck for them.

Two game-winning sub-50 yard field goals and they don't even make the playoffs. That's extremely different from us.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Jan 18, 2020 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
lol, given your logic, we can count ourselves lucky because plenty of our games were very close. We lucked out against Seattle in the second game!

At the end of the day, if you are 11-5 or better, you are a good team. There is no if if if.

And to top it off:

Seattle got to play a Steelers team that lost Big Ben mid-game (whereas Mason Rudolph got to fully prepare for us), a Saints team without Brees (still lost lol), a Falcons team without Matt Ryan, a Rams' team that lost Clay Matthews and Brandin Cooks mid-game, a Vikings team without Diggs that lost Cook mid-game, and an Eagles team that lost Carson Wentz mid-game. And in our first matchup they got to play us without Kittle and losing Sanders mid-game. Yeah yeah every team has injuries. Except these were all extremely critical players, not your random second-string safety and right guard getting hurt.

I get what you're saying, but this Seattle team was lucky af. Point blank. I expect them to still be pretty good next season since they'll likely get a little better roster-wise. But this season was a huge outlier in terms of luck for them.

Two game-winning sub-50 yard field goals and they don't even make the playoffs. That's extremely different from us.

Man, how did u keep track of all that? LOL nice job...

Originally posted by kronik:
Man, how did u keep track of all that? LOL nice job...

Well being an NFL fan and having a sports app on the phone helps...
  • Morgy

And to top it off:

Don't you see the pattern here? Almost EVERY f**kING game the opponents key players get hurt. That can NOT be a coincidence.

And to top it off:

Fanatic....great f**king post. I preach this daily. It's common sense. Seattle would and should of lost quite a few more games (9-7 record) and the rams should of taken their spot. People always spout that every team has injuries. But not every team loses a
Pro bowler Kwon
All pro Kittle
All pro Dee Ford
All pro Staley
All pro Kyle juice
Solid tackle McGlinchey
Solid safety Tartt

I would mention dj Jones and players like Blair but those aren't good/great players yet unlike these fans that b***h about a s**tty center or guard out that sucked anyway and the backup isn't much of a downgrade.

I concur
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Don't you see the pattern here? Almost EVERY f**kING game the opponents key players get hurt. That can NOT be a coincidence.

Yeah it's so ridiculous. They should of lost at least 2-4 more games. Better for us bc Seattle can't draft well at all. Have fun picking a few slots later bc if these wins against backup players
It's alright Russell. You're pretty used to this.

Share 49ersWebzone