LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
F the toots!!!
It's sad when in the 3rd quarter I have to start pulling for Seattle just to make a game of it. I was afraid GB was going to pull their starters in the 4th.

Luckily, they beat up on each other some more.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
It's sad when in the 3rd quarter I have to start pulling for Seattle just to make a game of it. I was afraid GB was going to pull their starters in the 4th.

Luckily, they beat up on each other some more.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. Wanted to beat up each other til the end.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by jimrat:
What happened to Gary Flanagan.........is he still crying lol

I thought win or lose he was coming back to talk ball cause he just enjoys talking ball so much... has nothing to do with the games he said.
Lol

Gary Flanagan is babysitting uhearditherefirst's grandson at DK14's house.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
SEE YA MARSHAWN.Bye bye corny fatass.

I like him lol. He's hilarious and a ghetto big hearted dude
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
DK - 8 rec, 160 yds, 2 tds Oops...never mind.... that was Devante Adams

[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 13, 2020 at 10:47 PM ]
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO EAT IT CUCKS!
They made a habit of getting their asses in a bind by almost every team. Such an overrated team. Falling behind in so many games. Oh..... and part of not scoring or scoring too late is RWs fault. A lot of teams would kill to have Lockett and Metcalf as targets.

RW in the playoffs.....let me get blown out and then I'll get some garbage time scores
LOL KEN NORTON LOLOL
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

I thought win or lose he was coming back to talk ball cause he just enjoys talking ball so much... has nothing to do with the games he said.
Lol

ROFLMAO!

Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

Lol

ROFLMAO!

They might be meeting a certain hunter who uses a bow
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Thing is, it *should* have been a rebuilding year for Seattle. They would've finished 9-7 and out of the playoffs but for two missed GW FGs against them, both of them under 50 yards. That's even allowing all the other lucky breaks they had go their way.

Even forget the missed FG against the 49ers; if Greg Zuerlein connects from 44 yards and everything else stays the same, both LA and Seattle finish with a 10-6 record, and LA wins the head-to-head tiebreaker (2-0) to advance to the playoffs. Then all of a sudden we're talking about how you can't count out the resilient Goff and Sean McVay, and how this was a rebuilding year for Seattle and they need to figure things out to get back into contention.

Yet, due to two plays that Seattle had zero influence over, they're 11-5 and everyone treats them like a top team.
lol, given your logic, we can count ourselves lucky because plenty of our games were very close. We lucked out against Seattle in the second game!

At the end of the day, if you are 11-5 or better, you are a good team. There is no if if if.

False equivalency.

The goal line stand by Dre was a player made play and was well executed.

The 2 missed field goals had nothing to do with Seattle whatsoever. They were just shanks.

So sspiker is right. 2 missed field goals was the difference between them playing Sunday and watching from the couch at the beginning of the playoffs.
[ Edited by Snitch on Jan 14, 2020 at 6:01 AM ]
This would have , should have game could be applied nearly every week in the NFL. How many games did Seattle win that could have gone the other way?How many Niner games were decided on the last play? Every team could point to a few games that with a made kick here or there or a ball that got tipped made a difference. It's why the NFL is so competitive. There are no teams that are so dominant that they can't lose a game on a break that goes against them.
Let's be honest - they were definitely missing Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny. Ansah would have helped as well.
Share 49ersWebzone