LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seattle is a legit true futbol town. Big congrats to the Sounders. At least the real Seattle fans will still have something to cheer about tomorrow!

I've been to two Sounders games, sitting in the supporter section, and I have to say it is the most intense live sporting experience I have been to. Those people are awesome fans.

Been a Sounder fan since the NASL days (prolly still have my "Soccer is a kick in the grass" t-shirt from Jr High when I was a huge Davey Butler groupie - or at least a photo of me in it standing next to Davey 😉⚽️)

When I was a little kid growing up there, emulating the OG Sounders playing the...NY...Cosmos.

Even in high school, soccer was the sport over football because the teams were so freaking good.

Played premier my whole life. Amazing level of futbol up there. Whole family still has seats behind the goal.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 11, 2019 at 2:30 PM ]
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Seattle is a legit true futbol town. Big congrats to the Sounders. At least the real Seattle fans will still have something to cheer about tomorrow!

I've been to two Sounders games, sitting in the supporter section, and I have to say it is the most intense live sporting experience I have been to. Those people are awesome fans.

Most 12's don't know much about the sport/team history. But if you talk futbol, they know their sh!t. Respect.
Alright, let's have a great game. No game changing calls. No injuries. And may the best team "tonight" win. Go 9ers!
Alright, let's have a great game. No game changing calls. No injuries. And may the best team "tonight" win. Go 9ers!

I concur

Dafuq is this mount of crap?

Dafuq is this mount of crap?

I'd hide my face to if I rooted for the Seahawks too
Lame.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'd hide my face to if I rooted for the Seahawks too

Truth!
Only about 1 quarter in but this is pretty painful, is this what you guys have been dealing with the past few years?

Edit:
Now quarter 3, where has this Seahawks pass rush been all year?
[ Edited by zaghawk on Nov 11, 2019 at 7:41 PM ]
Theres still 6:17 left in the 4th quarter still and it's now tied. All I can say is I hope these 2 teams meet in the NFC championship, what a game that would be
[ Edited by beastalamode on Nov 11, 2019 at 8:07 PM ]

Originally posted by zaghawk:
Only about 1 quarter in but this is pretty painful, is this what you guys have been dealing with the past few years?

Edit:

Holy crap what a game. I'm headed to the hospital now to get an IV drip and see what kind of heart medication they have

Edit:

Holy crap what a game. I'm headed to the hospital now to get an IV drip and see what kind of heart medication they have

Good game man. I'm ready for a rematch already
Unreal game. So much to unpack. Congrats on yet another miracle crazy ass win.

There were terrible calls both ways.
Unreal game. So much to unpack. Congrats on yet another miracle crazy ass win.

There were terrible calls both ways.

It was as if both teams were playing to tie. Although a loss for the Niners I think that Niners D has been legitimized in the very least in this game. JG threw a lot of almost interceptions...
IMHO this only builds the storyline for later, we will be seeing these guys twice more, you can count on it, so round one goes to Seattle. Long season left, lots to learn, great experience for the younger players.
Share 49ersWebzone