There are 205 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LVJay:
#WillowsMinion protecting his love again, what's new

Seriously talk about comedic! We have been consistent whether they win or lose no crickets needed at all. All you have to do is look at his history. Some seasons He's a very good regular season quarterback that puts up nice stats but he chokes in the playoffs and that's it. That's all that's needed to say, against good defenses like I've always said and many others on here like JT LV 9ers4ever, he does horrible.

When his defense doesn't bail him out he loses against a great or even a very good defense. We saw this on Sunday. Baltimore is not the best defense at all they have lost a lot this year and Russell Wilson still lost to them at home. I seem to recall Cleveland absolutely manhandling the Ravens. Just shows you how s**tty the Seahawks defense is and how Russell Wilson just can't get it done against solid defenses. He at least does well against s**tty defenses so if that's the barometer for a great quarterback then our standards of quarterback play are a lot higher I guess when it comes to clutch performances or needing a quarterback to step up against a good defense and pick them apart.

Also RW has weapons up the ass. He always has. It's hilarious how so many people are in denial but we always have the last laugh because he is a one and done quarterback in the playoffs that can't go through progressions and relies on his His Fran Tarkenton backyard football play. Good thing we are right and he will never win another Super Bowl unless he has an elite defense because we all know he already has a great running game. And he still can't get it done.
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Last few playoffs for willow:
-He lost the super bowl by throwing the pick (not peter carroll for calling the play like media turds keep mentioning because last time I checked the QB throws the ball not the coach)
-He lost to Carolina because of one of the first first halves in the history of the playoffs
-He lost to a scrub Dallas team last year cause once again hes not clutch when it matters

Sherman hates this guy's guts because he views himself as above everyone else on the team (hes a pompous a**hole in all the interviews he ever does)...glad Seattle mortgaged their entire future on willow instead of the elite defense that actually won them one super bowl

Thank you Jimmy I would like to see anyone refute this. Anyone! This is what we have been saying all along and I cannot, absolutely cannot believe you people are defending him so much. I guess you just don't have the high standards we do and don't care about playoff wins when it matters.

He had the biggest choke job in the history of football and people still defend him. You know what I would rather trust Richard Sherman and a few others on that team for calling him out because it is his fault, and only his fault. A great or elite quarterback does not get shut down and have trouble Completing a single pass in almost an entire half of football.

Don't people remember the green bay playoff game where he got absolutely destroyed against that mediocre defense? It's unbelievable but some of us Niner Fan's have very high standards of quarterback play especially in the playoffs. Not running around after your first read is an open and throwing up a jump ball or a deep pass and that's it or running for a first down. We don't celebrate horrible quarterback play in the playoffs. I guess these people just like regular season stats like with Andrew luck or Philip Rivers and so on and so on.

Glad to see Russell Wilson is still keeping the tradition alive
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by elguapo:
What did I tell everyone the minute Russell Wilson goes against a good defense he f**king chokes. Except Baltimore isn't even that good haha. They have a lackluster pass rush. Too bad Russell Wilson couldn't go through his progressions like he should have but then again we've known this since the beginning of his NFL career. He didn't do s**t today except throw a few prayer balls up that of course were completed.

I said Seattle's defense sucks as well but this was not the case in this game. The Baltimore ravens defense basically scored more points than Russell Wilson. Enjoy the loss Seahawks fans and next time try not saying that your defenses anything better than below average. I hope you enjoyed getting your ass kicked by Baltimore, a team that the Browns beat the living s**t out of. Enjoy your day.

Well f**king said my brother!!!

Had a feeling Baltimore would win, haha.

Seahawks haven't beaten a good team at home yet. Last year they used HFA to beat packers, Vikings, chiefs. Now they can't even do that.

Vindication is good isn't it JT my boy! Just like we said by the end of the year it's going to get ugly for the Seahawks and our injured team is way better.

By the way RW has a lot more help on offense.

It's wonderful Guap…….and we're just getting started!!!!!

Wilson does have more help on offense. Lockett makes more bail out catches a game than any of our WRs do in a season.....and that's just Lockett.

If Wilson had to play with our WRs, no way he would be doing better than Jimmy.

Wow - I've never seen such expression of schaudenfraude before. It's so effin comedic visiting this thread after a Seahawks game. If Wilson does well it's crickets or some excuses. If he has a bad game it's like these Wilson haters suddenly have a purpose in life and are so happy. I'm rolling here .

Anyway, I'm happy because I won my FF game going up against Wilson and Lockett down 30 with Hunter Henry, Ekeler, Alshon, and the Cowboys kicker left

Go check out .nut, normally all you would see is 49er thread talking all kinds of crap. Now at 6-0, not even crickets. All the retarded 1-2s around here quiet as church mice, I walk around with my 49er gear not a word except for the occasional 49er fan.

If you don't like it you know where the door is, but after all the crap we as fans have had to deal with from the 2012, its our turn.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
What did I tell everyone the minute Russell Wilson goes against a good defense he f**king chokes. Except Baltimore isn't even that good haha. They have a lackluster pass rush. Too bad Russell Wilson couldn't go through his progressions like he should have but then again we've known this since the beginning of his NFL career. He didn't do s**t today except throw a few prayer balls up that of course were completed.

I said Seattle's defense sucks as well but this was not the case in this game. The Baltimore ravens defense basically scored more points than Russell Wilson. Enjoy the loss Seahawks fans and next time try not saying that your defenses anything better than below average. I hope you enjoyed getting your ass kicked by Baltimore, a team that the Browns beat the living s**t out of. Enjoy your day.

Seahawks haven't beaten a good team at home yet. Last year they used HFA to beat packers, Vikings, chiefs. Now they can't even do that.

Vindication is good isn't it JT my boy! Just like we said by the end of the year it's going to get ugly for the Seahawks and our injured team is way better.

Wilson does have more help on offense. Lockett makes more bail out catches a game than any of our WRs do in a season.....and that's just Lockett.

Wow - I've never seen such expression of schaudenfraude before. It's so effin comedic visiting this thread after a Seahawks game. If Wilson does well it's crickets or some excuses. If he has a bad game it's like these Wilson haters suddenly have a purpose in life and are so happy. I'm rolling here .

Anyway, I'm happy because I won my FF game going up against Wilson and Lockett down 30 with Hunter Henry, Ekeler, Alshon, and the Cowboys kicker left

Go check out .nut, normally all you would see is 49er thread talking all kinds of crap. Now at 6-0, not even crickets. All the retarded 1-2s around here quiet as church mice, I walk around with my 49er gear not a word except for the occasional 49er fan.

If you don't like it you know where the door is, but after all the crap we as fans have had to deal with from the 2012, its our turn.

You talk as if you've been abused here since 2012, mind this is a Niner forum, but I don't exactly see you guys being abused by Hawk fans in here since 2012 (mostly because any of those types are trolling and gone in about 2 posts flat). If anything since 2012, most of the stuff I've seen on the Niner side never quieted down, was still just hate, Hawks are lucky, they will be exposed, welcome to salary cap hell, etc.

Anyway, if I see a Niner fan around Seattle (because I live here too and I am a season ticket holder) I will poke fun but its general fun "aww man really?" but in that playful way that is just friendly rivarly and we have a good verbal jab and just move on. I have no doubt you've seen your fair share of asshat Seahawk fans, but don't forget they are probably responding the same way you do because they've encountered folks like these most memorable Niner fans...I was walking out of centurylink (after a win) seeing a group of about 10 rabid Niner fans right at the main exit of the stadium standing together screaming "5 is better than 1" and giving everyone the middle finger who was just walking home (including my at the time 4 year old daughter). Also whenever I hear about someone complaining about other teams fans, I often do question what was the actions/words leading up to said point? i.e. a Cowboy fan was walking down the stadium once flipping the bird to EVERYONE, while walking down the steps and then someone finally stood up and flipped his cowboy hat off his head and then he started screaming and being mad that he was provoked for no reason.

Anyway, fanbases all have their share of asshats. I recommend being part of the solution. I'm all for healthy FRIENDLY verbal jabs, rivalries are fun, but when it's toxic and people start getting violent in the stands and I have to shield my daughter from a bunch of drunk asshats fighting over COLORS and this is her perception of "football fans" it's not cool. Because at the end of the day everyone says the same thing, oh man I give these guys so much crap because of what I had to deal with...and then when the pendellum swings its the same exact story in reverse. Rinse and Repeat. If you choose to shove it in the face of any Seahawk fan you see, there will be a time the Seahawks beat the Niners (hell it could even be in the next 2 games) don't get upset when that chirping comes right back, because they will think the same thing you just said "it's our turn".
-He lost the super bowl by throwing the pick (not peter carroll for calling the play like media turds keep mentioning because last time I checked the QB throws the ball not the coach)
-He lost to Carolina because of one of the first first halves in the history of the playoffs
-He lost to a scrub Dallas team last year cause once again hes not clutch when it matters

Sherman hates this guy's guts because he views himself as above everyone else on the team (hes a pompous a**hole in all the interviews he ever does)...glad Seattle mortgaged their entire future on willow instead of the elite defense that actually won them one super bowl

- SB was lost ALL around by the Seahawks. Bad Call. Bad Throw. Bad Rub Route by Kearse and the Defense themselves let Brady score 2 TDs in the final quarter. Also FULL CREDIT Malcolm Butler for the pick, Browner for mashing Kearse, Belichick for forcing the pass play by not calling a timeout, and Brady for getting his team back in the lead.
- Carolina - RW played bad.
- Dallas - Actually that game plan was horrendous...lets run it ALL GAME because thats who we are, oh it's not working...keep running it maybe it'll work, still not? keep running it, it'll work I promise...oh turns out it didn't. Hey RW can you try to with this game passing now despite the fact they know u have to pass it to win?
- RW Interviews - I dont think he's an a*****e..he's just boring and like a politician. I dont even watch his interviews because it's scripted.

"glad Seattle mortgaged their entire future on willow instead of the elite defense that actually won them one super bowl" - Welcome to the current NFL for all teams that don't have Brady taking a paycut and no longer have a franchise QB on a rookie contract. How many teams have you seen do that so far? a lot, but your fan base goes insane if you let your franchise QB go.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

You talk as if you've been abused here since 2012, mind this is a Niner forum, but I don't exactly see you guys being abused by Hawk fans in here since 2012 (mostly because any of those types are trolling and gone in about 2 posts flat). If anything since 2012, most of the stuff I've seen on the Niner side never quieted down, was still just hate, Hawks are lucky, they will be exposed, welcome to salary cap hell, etc.

Anyway, if I see a Niner fan around Seattle (because I live here too and I am a season ticket holder) I will poke fun but its general fun "aww man really?" but in that playful way that is just friendly rivarly and we have a good verbal jab and just move on. I have no doubt you've seen your fair share of asshat Seahawk fans, but don't forget they are probably responding the same way you do because they've encountered folks like these most memorable Niner fans...I was walking out of centurylink (after a win) seeing a group of about 10 rabid Niner fans right at the main exit of the stadium standing together screaming "5 is better than 1" and giving everyone the middle finger who was just walking home (including my at the time 4 year old daughter). Also whenever I hear about someone complaining about other teams fans, I often do question what was the actions/words leading up to said point? i.e. a Cowboy fan was walking down the stadium once flipping the bird to EVERYONE, while walking down the steps and then someone finally stood up and flipped his cowboy hat off his head and then he started screaming and being mad that he was provoked for no reason.

Anyway, fanbases all have their share of asshats. I recommend being part of the solution. I'm all for healthy FRIENDLY verbal jabs, rivalries are fun, but when it's toxic and people start getting violent in the stands and I have to shield my daughter from a bunch of drunk asshats fighting over COLORS and this is her perception of "football fans" it's not cool. Because at the end of the day everyone says the same thing, oh man I give these guys so much crap because of what I had to deal with...and then when the pendellum swings its the same exact story in reverse. Rinse and Repeat. If you choose to shove it in the face of any Seahawk fan you see, there will be a time the Seahawks beat the Niners (hell it could even be in the next 2 games) don't get upset when that chirping comes right back, because they will think the same thing you just said "it's our turn".

When I moved here in 2007 you could hardly find a "12", 2012 roles around and here come the idiots. You're on .nut, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
-He lost the super bowl by throwing the pick (not peter carroll for calling the play like media turds keep mentioning because last time I checked the QB throws the ball not the coach)<<<Aaron Rodgers was picked off on the very same play earlier this season which cost them the game lulz.
-He lost to Carolina because of one of the first first halves in the history of the playoffs<<<Entire team s**t the bed in the first half lulz
-He lost to a scrub Dallas team last year cause once again hes not clutch when it matters<<<wow what a detailed observation, "Scrub" lulz

<< this is the real reason everyone hates Widget...for perceived personality flaws. what are all of you still in junior high? lulz looks like it by all these snide comments

<< this is the real reason everyone hates Widget...for perceived personality flaws. what are all of you still in junior high? lulz looks like it by all these snide comments

I hate him cause he's a f**king shehawk.
You happy now?
When I moved here in 2007 you could hardly find a "12", 2012 roles around and here come the idiots. You're on .nut, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

When I come across cawk fans in the Bay Area, and hit them with "we want the ball and we're gonna score" I get blank stares back. It's the 2012 12s, the mouth breathing idiots who yell "GOHAWKS" and have zero perspective for football because they haven't even been watching a decade, who tend to be the loud mouths and act like the cawks have always been a historically powerhouse franchise
  • thl408
WOW seahawks just traded for Diggs.

Originally posted by thl408:

Free Safety.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by thl408:

Free Safety.

SEA keep getting it easy. Will be tough beating Schaub in ATL.
Is this guy Diggs good? I was just commenting that I think Seahawks will not get far due to their dbs being mediocre and they swing a trade asap

Wilson can win you any game, and they also have a good running game. They will be missing dissly who was on fire (luke willson is good but not great).

Their defense is their weak point.

But they will surely compete with us and the rams for the division crown
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

When I come across cawk fans in the Bay Area, and hit them with "we want the ball and we're gonna score" I get blank stares back. It's the 2012 12s, the mouth breathing idiots who yell "GOHAWKS" and have zero perspective for football because they haven't even been watching a decade, who tend to be the loud mouths and act like the cawks have always been a historically powerhouse franchise

A couple of years ago I walked in to a bar and grill known to be a Seahawk fan hangout wearing some 49er gear. My wife and I sat down, sitting a couple of tables over, there was a guy and his ole lady, he kept trying to get up and the same time looking my direction. I just knew he was dying to come talk some smack, but his smarter half made him sit down. I just kept looking at him and egging him on with a smile while pointing at my 49er shirt. Now he's dying to get up, I about fell out of my chair laughing when he started to get up again and his ole lady slapped him, pointed at me and made a gesture referencing how tall I am, it look like she was telling him don't be stupid.

If that wasn't funny enough the whole bar started doing that stupid "Sea...Hawks" chant, I started going He haw! He haw! Like a jackass and the whole room went quiet.

I love messing with stupid 2012s
Share 49ersWebzone