LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
That play by Metcalf was some serious boneheaded action at a crucial point in the game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Of course they'll beat Atlanta, the Falcons haven't quit, they just aren't good so, they can try as hard as they want, but they'll more than likely lose...giving this team some confidence when they come back home to face the Buccaneers.

That game gonna be a doozy, I give the Buccs a legit shot to beat them in their house.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
What did I tell everyone the minute Russell Wilson goes against a good defense he f**king chokes. Except Baltimore isn't even that good haha. They have a lackluster pass rush. Too bad Russell Wilson couldn't go through his progressions like he should have but then again we've known this since the beginning of his NFL career. He didn't do s**t today except throw a few prayer balls up that of course were completed.

I said Seattle's defense sucks as well but this was not the case in this game. The Baltimore ravens defense basically scored more points than Russell Wilson. Enjoy the loss Seahawks fans and next time try not saying that your defenses anything better than below average. I hope you enjoyed getting your ass kicked by Baltimore, a team that the Browns beat the living s**t out of. Enjoy your day.

Well f**king said my brother!!!

Had a feeling Baltimore would win, haha.

Seahawks haven't beaten a good team at home yet. Last year they used HFA to beat packers, Vikings, chiefs. Now they can't even do that.

Vindication is good isn't it JT my boy! Just like we said by the end of the year it's going to get ugly for the Seahawks and our injured team is way better.

By the way RW has a lot more help on offense.

It's wonderful Guap…….and we're just getting started!!!!!

Wilson does have more help on offense. Lockett makes more bail out catches a game than any of our WRs do in a season.....and that's just Lockett.

If Wilson had to play with our WRs, no way he would be doing better than Jimmy.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
That play by Metcalf was some serious boneheaded action at a crucial point in the game.

Awful fumble, awful non compete at a reception attempt earlier in the game (I think the first drive)…...

I'm so tired of seeing this bionic man run up and down the field and DBs just allowing him to be relevant on any level....

Hope Witherspoon and Sherman can discipline the fool.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Tate kept pounding his girl!

Awful fumble, awful non compete at a reception attempt earlier in the game (I think the first drive)…...

I'm so tired of seeing this bionic man run up and down the field and DBs just allowing him to be relevant on any level....

Hope Witherspoon and Sherman can discipline the fool.

This surprised me, too. Since, you know, Pete Carroll invented the concept of competing. According to cawk fans

Futures gig now

lol...wait till Lockett starts pounding Ciara!
What did I tell everyone the minute Russell Wilson goes against a good defense he f**king chokes. Except Baltimore isn't even that good haha. They have a lackluster pass rush. Too bad Russell Wilson couldn't go through his progressions like he should have but then again we've known this since the beginning of his NFL career. He didn't do s**t today except throw a few prayer balls up that of course were completed.

I said Seattle's defense sucks as well but this was not the case in this game. The Baltimore ravens defense basically scored more points than Russell Wilson. Enjoy the loss Seahawks fans and next time try not saying that your defenses anything better than below average. I hope you enjoyed getting your ass kicked by Baltimore, a team that the Browns beat the living s**t out of. Enjoy your day.

Well f**king said my brother!!!

Had a feeling Baltimore would win, haha.

Seahawks haven't beaten a good team at home yet. Last year they used HFA to beat packers, Vikings, chiefs. Now they can't even do that.

Vindication is good isn't it JT my boy! Just like we said by the end of the year it's going to get ugly for the Seahawks and our injured team is way better.

By the way RW has a lot more help on offense.

Wilson does have more help on offense. Lockett makes more bail out catches a game than any of our WRs do in a season.....and that's just Lockett.

Wow - I've never seen such expression of schaudenfraude before. It's so effin comedic visiting this thread after a Seahawks game. If Wilson does well it's crickets or some excuses. If he has a bad game it's like these Wilson haters suddenly have a purpose in life and are so happy. I'm rolling here .

Anyway, I'm happy because I won my FF game going up against Wilson and Lockett down 30 with Hunter Henry, Ekeler, Alshon, and the Cowboys kicker left
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
#WillowsMinion protecting his love again, what's new

russell wilson is the most talented player in the nfl. he is just something else

as for the rest of this team, is pretty mediocre. their dbs are not that good, they only have 3 guys on D that do their jobs (clowney, wright and wagner). On offense, it is just the magic of wilson, but carson runs with power, the o line opens a few holes and lockett is a good receiver

they are not a super bowl candidate, but I see them reaching the divisional round and losing
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LVJay:
#WillowsMinion protecting his love again, what's new

Willowsglory
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^ fo sho
Last few playoffs for willow:
-He lost the super bowl by throwing the pick (not peter carroll for calling the play like media turds keep mentioning because last time I checked the QB throws the ball not the coach)
-He lost to Carolina because of one of the first first halves in the history of the playoffs
-He lost to a scrub Dallas team last year cause once again hes not clutch when it matters

Sherman hates this guy's guts because he views himself as above everyone else on the team (hes a pompous a**hole in all the interviews he ever does)...glad Seattle mortgaged their entire future on willow instead of the elite defense that actually won them one super bowl

True dat. It's so sad how so many people defend Russell Wilson but he has always had weapons on offense, always, good ones. Let's not forget he absolutely ruined Jimmy Graham's career when he was an elite tight end from the Saints. Just shows you how much better Drew Brees is then Russell Wilson it's not even close.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

The game is already over at that point they were up by two scores. Done
Share 49ersWebzone