LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Hawks had the #1 rushing attack and yet still were in the bottom 5 in 3 and outs. Offense will drive the team to 14-17 points. D had to pick up the slack and put them in position to score more than that or they lose.

He's got an awful record when Hawks give up more than 23 points for a reason.

Seriously. I would not want rw as a qb especially in the playoffs playing against a good d. I ranked him anywhere around the 10-12 range. People want to talk about his comebacks......well wtf was he doing for the first 55 minutes?!?!?! Come on. His only sb was bc of Lynch and that elite d NOT him. The other sb appearance HE lost it for them. Not the playcaller not anyone. He threw the ball for an int and telegraphed it when Lynch was wide open. Anyways, we know the real deal and so happy they overpaid that good game manager bc now they can't keep people like frank clark and others to follow. By now the Seahawks d isn't very good at all and neither is their OL and passing game. Seattle is done and rw is part of that reason.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Hell of a post JT.

Originally posted by elguapo:
Perfectly said. Hear hear

Hawks had the #1 rushing attack and yet still were in the bottom 5 in 3 and outs. Offense will drive the team to 14-17 points. D had to pick up the slack and put them in position to score more than that or they lose.

He's got an awful record when Hawks give up more than 23 points for a reason.

Seriously. I would not want rw as a qb especially in the playoffs playing against a good d. I ranked him anywhere around the 10-12 range. People want to talk about his comebacks......well wtf was he doing for the first 55 minutes?!?!?! Come on. His only sb was bc of Lynch and that elite d NOT him. The other sb appearance HE lost it for them. Not the playcaller not anyone. He threw the ball for an int and telegraphed it when Lynch was wide open. Anyways, we know the real deal and so happy they overpaid that good game manager bc now they can't keep people like frank clark and others to follow. By now the Seahawks d isn't very good at all and neither is their OL and passing game. Seattle is done and rw is part of that reason.

Exactly.....this last Cowboy playoff game was a perfect illustration of that. Everyone knew that last drive Wilson was gonna get a quick TD........never was in any doubt. Prescott's TD run really was huge because it appeared the Seahawks were gonna get lucky otherwise.

All I'm asking is for the Seahawks with Wilson to have JUST ONE s*** season......ya know, the kind that Rivers, Roethlisberger, Eli, Ryan, etc. have all had at some point because their team fell off a bit.

Hopefully they suck it up this year a bit without Baldwin. I would say that definitely it's net negative losing him and gaining DK Metcalf......I imagine a CB with good technique can shut down his deep threat and take away all the underneath stuff by having better hips than him.

I want their defense to erode more than the offense. Wilson cannot consistently win without the defense, so better to force him to perform week in and week out.....dgaf who he has on his team, he could have DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones for all I care and it won't matter.

Shouldn't have even made the 2nd Super Bowl. 4 picks in nfc title game. Needed a Packer player brain fart for an onside kick. Then he loses the team the sb with a poorly located throw yet somehow is given zero blame.

Shouldn't have even made the 2nd Super Bowl. 4 picks in nfc title game. Needed a Packer player brain fart for an onside kick. Then he loses the team the sb with a poorly located throw yet somehow is given zero blame.
"Sometimes you'd rather be lucky than good ...and today the seahawks were lucky."

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
"Sometimes you'd rather be lucky than good ...and today the seahawks were lucky."

A sentence that can be said something like 20 times since 2012

Right
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Right

this one play, erases all of those.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Right

this one play, erases all of those.

My 6th favorite superbowl.
It's such an awful throw. Slants are supposed to be to the gut so the wr can protect himself and use his body to shield.

Originally posted by Morgan49:

Lol same. I went totally bananas when that happened like the niners just won.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Me too. That is the happiest I have ever been in an online again, I was really happy when Carolina beat Dallas in the 90s but this one takes it
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

my all time fav
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

Me too. That is the happiest I have ever been in an online again, I was really happy when Carolina beat Dallas in the 90s but this one takes it

That seifert led team was pretty damn good.

That seifert led team was pretty damn good.

I know right! I wish Charles Haley wasnt such a dbag and Ricky watters was not so greedy. The team should of found a way to keep him. Missed sbs
[ Edited by elguapo on Jul 5, 2019 at 11:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone