There are 137 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MK_Ultra:
Seahawks are good at acquiring draft picks. Luckily recently they have not done well at scouting and picking players; hopefully that continues.

Seattle started with 4 picks in 2019 and (by smart trading) they ended up with 11 picks including several high picks. The Seahawks got 6 picks for their #21 pick alone, (who was safety Darnell Savage). So by taking safety Blair at #47 instead of safety Savage at #21 they got five extra picks including DK Metcalf. That's smart. I hope it works out badly for Seattle, but their front office is good at acquiring extra picks, which means they have more chances to find the next Kittle and they will save cap money with rookie contracts. Here are the trades for their just their #21 pick:
Traded #21 received 30 + 114 + 118
Traded #30 received 37 + 132 + 142
Traded #37 received 47 + 77
Traded #77 + #118 received #64
Traded #114 received 120 + 204

So they turned the #21 pick into these picks
2 (47). S Marquise Blair
2 (64). WR D.K. Metcalf
4 (120). WR Gary Jennings
4 (132). DB Ugo Amadi
5 (142). LB Ben Burr-Kirven
6 (204). RB Travis Homer

https://news.yahoo.com/draft-decisions-nfc-west-182755850.html

They also got the Chiefs 2020 2nd round pick as part of the trade for Clark.
Shocker, Seahawks player (or former player busted for Adderall)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001030779/article/dion-jordan-faces-10game-suspension-for-adderall-violation
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001030779/article/dion-jordan-faces-10game-suspension-for-adderall-violation

Can we randomly test all of them every week?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No, Waterbear, the league can't do that. They need all 32 teams and one to represent the northwest...random testing would leave them with less than 11 qualified players on each side of the ball (that includes back ups). It is a shame. They would be devastated
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Literally Seadderall
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
If they want to (I can picture Staley doing this) distract and mind f*** Marsh, just flash one of these cards at him between plays

Russell Wilson is very rich and get 35 millions. He gave his mom for new house. Russell Wilson is awesome. I have respect to him. He is very good game for winners.

Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by MK_Ultra:
Seahawks are good at acquiring draft picks. Luckily recently they have not done well at scouting and picking players; hopefully that continues.

Seattle started with 4 picks in 2019 and (by smart trading) they ended up with 11 picks including several high picks. The Seahawks got 6 picks for their #21 pick alone, (who was safety Darnell Savage). So by taking safety Blair at #47 instead of safety Savage at #21 they got five extra picks including DK Metcalf. That's smart. I hope it works out badly for Seattle, but their front office is good at acquiring extra picks, which means they have more chances to find the next Kittle and they will save cap money with rookie contracts. Here are the trades for their just their #21 pick:
Traded #21 received 30 + 114 + 118
Traded #30 received 37 + 132 + 142
Traded #37 received 47 + 77
Traded #77 + #118 received #64
Traded #114 received 120 + 204

So they turned the #21 pick into these picks
2 (47). S Marquise Blair
2 (64). WR D.K. Metcalf
4 (120). WR Gary Jennings
4 (132). DB Ugo Amadi
5 (142). LB Ben Burr-Kirven
6 (204). RB Travis Homer

https://news.yahoo.com/draft-decisions-nfc-west-182755850.html

They also got the Chiefs 2020 2nd round pick as part of the trade for Clark.

SO WHAT????
Could most of those guys they drafted met Paraag's analytics? volume ain't nothing. I say Lynch picked well, under the guidance and hand holding from Paraag.
Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
SO WHAT????
Could most of those guys they drafted met Paraag's analytics? volume ain't nothing. I say Lynch picked well, under the guidance and hand holding from Paraag.

What are Paraag's analytics?
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Thanks for an old post bump!!

While I wish to concur with you here, I think many NFL fans are still in denial with Wilson. I'd say probably 70-80% still cannot see the truth.....I know many fans around the league personally, and they think Wilson is good.

I'm telling you, if Wilson was forced to play QB the way other teams demand and throw the ball just as much, we'd see the cracks for sure of a mediocre QB at best.

Good game manager with a good deep throw and elusiveness but can't go through progressions that well and holds the ball too long

Are you and JT the same person?

While I wish to concur with you here, I think many NFL fans are still in denial with Wilson. I'd say probably 70-80% still cannot see the truth.....I know many fans around the league personally, and they think Wilson is good.

I'm telling you, if Wilson was forced to play QB the way other teams demand and throw the ball just as much, we'd see the cracks for sure of a mediocre QB at best.

Good game manager with a good deep throw and elusiveness but can't go through progressions that well and holds the ball too long

Are you and Jordan the same person?

Russel deserves even moar money. I really hope he gets it
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
When the dust settles it might just be the niners and rams atop the NFC West.

Not sure what Vegas odds are but I would take that in a heartbeat.
I think +500 to win the division
In a poll conducted by Peter King he asked 25 people in the league what if anything they'd like to change. So Pete the cheat was surveyed and said he wants to get rid of instant replay review. Yeah, good idea since the refs now are even worse than back when there was no replay review. The real reason he wants it gone is all the penalties his team will get with all PI calls and non-calls reviewable.
Share 49ersWebzone