LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Saw that vid of Pete taking off his shirt. How does a grown ass man not have at least one chest hair. Wow
Soft.

dudes built like a woman

Originally posted by Niners99:

+1
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yes,Sign eem! Sign this old fart!!

Originally posted by NCommand:

Run, Run, Pass. Repeat. Not hard to figure out Jason.
Saw that vid of Pete taking off his shirt. How does a grown ass man not have at least one chest hair. Wow
Soft.

You need to get out more.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Soft.

dudes built like a woman

It's Ma'am!!!

Love that!

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by valrod33:

+1

+2
Originally posted by NCommand:

Defense and run game carried them like always.
Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Not you again you seriously have the worst posts. How does any of what I said sound angry whatsoever. Don't like frank clark like a lot of fans, not angry. I'm sure even some Seattle fans feel the same. Unbelievable keep up the great work I forgot how bad your posts are. Thanks for the comedy

If you want to get into madness, how about our back ups and undrafted players beating Seattle? What a joke that team is

There you go again.
How's JT doing?

I'm right here homie.

I have to backup elguapo here.......the Seahawks are on a downfall, and it's very noteworthy that finally they get beaten by San Francisco by not even a starting NFL QB.

Seattle has consistently eliminated their best players and they always lose out on trades.

Lost of note: Max Unger, Frank Clark
Gained that did nothing or nothing relative to their level: Percy Harvin, Jimmy Graham

Lots of stars lost in FA over the years, too many to count. Really, it's about who is left from the first (or even second) super bowl team under Carroll......right now it's just Wilson and Wagner, and maybe Baldwin. Lockett is very good but still a bit of a one trick pony.

I firmly believe that the Seahawks are finally out of the 49ers' f**king heads for good.......now it's just a matter of keeping Jimmy healthy and beating the Rams.

I look forward to the 49ers winning in Seattle as much as anything. If Alex Smith could do it, so can Sir James....
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

+1

+2

+12's
Share 49ersWebzone