Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
Gonna be at least a 50% decrease in this threads activity due to studs banning

Banned for what?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
sounds like a home game for the packers.

did the 12s just switch teams or did they sell their tickets?

Eh sold mine. TNF and MNF are a real PITA when it comes to leaving work early day of then coming in late the next morning. No Bueno.
would you have sold them 3-4 years ago?

If I had the same boss back then who spends an extra ordinary amount of time getting on peoples cases for not working full shifts each day. Probably. The money back then would've been good, i barely made my money back would have preferred to just go to the game if it wasnt career risking
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seems fair.

More reasons to call us whiners. 49ers and arz having shared the same locations for our afc opponents and the nfc div we play for years and years. Seattle and rams have had the same games with the locations swapped for years and years.

This is correct. Also applies to all other NFC and AFC divisions.....Eagles/Redskins and Giants/Cowboys follow similar splits, off the top of my head.

If anything, I attribute it to Seattle luck.

Like for instance how after they smashed the Broncos in the SB, they hosted them the following season and had to wait 4 years to go to Denver. 2 seasons after the SB, Denver's D would have asphyxiated Russell Wilson when they managed to hold Rodgers under 100 yards (!!) in a prime time game. It's one of the things I miss seeing the most the last two years, a prime Broncos defense teeing off at home against Wilson.

Meanwhile, the Donkey's defense cools off enough that when Wilson returned there this year, they did well but didn't annihilate (at least they got the W).

Don't remind me about Peyton Manning's record setting game against the 49ers on SNF. Injuries to our defense, playing at home where Kap struggled...etc. Cardinals too looked like garbage in Denver like we did. Meanwhile, Niners and Cards were legit teams in 2013.......but what they did lack? A crazy HFA to stifle the Donkeys. Guess who had that in 2013? Right.

Let's talk Garoppolo for a second:

He comes in at the last possible moment against them last year; it could be argued JG could get the Niners a win with a full half of play.

Gets hurt before playing them this year.........naturally.

Seahawks are easily the NFL's luckiest team.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Nov 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
And they are doing so with the Niners leftovers.

Originally posted by PacTiger:
Watching seattle's offense trying to run 60% of the time reminded me of when we were trying to do the same. Lol, the frustration must be real up north.

Originally posted by Morgan49:
Seattle is happy they have a good run game. Wilson is happy. Without that threat good D's will kill him.

And they are doing so with the Niners leftovers.

One player! Davis is doing good backing up Carson, but I think Penny will be taking more of the snaps sooner rather than later. How are the Seahawk leftovers doing for the Niners? They had five last time I looked.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Coaching matters.

I think Fluker has had a huge impact on the line. When he's been out the run really drops off.
Originally posted by cortez96:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
@seattletimes: The #Seahawks next five opponents have a combined record of 22-9-1. The stretch begins Sunday in #SEAvsDET https://t.co/ca2npIBCeh

=====

't will be a test, for sure

One down, four to go.

Two wins, two losses. Cam gonna get a face full of wife beater on sunday.
Well besides 2 pick 6's, missing wide open throws, holding the ball way too long, taking sacks and fumbling and costing the Seahawks games RW is doing a great job. He has regressed big time like a few of us predicted without that d to bail him out

He has some good wrs and rbs too. His OL is playing better especially run blocking. So where are the apologists now? Just curious? What's the excuse?

He's having sex now

Rodgers looked liked crap in the second half. Whats the excuse? Just curious?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
This is correct. Also applies to all other NFC and AFC divisions.....Eagles/Redskins and Giants/Cowboys follow similar splits, off the top of my head.

If anything, I attribute it to Seattle luck.

Like for instance how after they smashed the Broncos in the SB, they hosted them the following season and had to wait 4 years to go to Denver. 2 seasons after the SB, Denver's D would have asphyxiated Russell Wilson when they managed to hold Rodgers under 100 yards (!!) in a prime time game. It's one of the things I miss seeing the most the last two years, a prime Broncos defense teeing off at home against Wilson.

Meanwhile, the Donkey's defense cools off enough that when Wilson returned there this year, they did well but didn't annihilate (at least they got the W).

Don't remind me about Peyton Manning's record setting game against the 49ers on SNF. Injuries to our defense, playing at home where Kap struggled...etc. Cardinals too looked like garbage in Denver like we did. Meanwhile, Niners and Cards were legit teams in 2013.......but what they did lack? A crazy HFA to stifle the Donkeys. Guess who had that in 2013? Right.

Let's talk Garoppolo for a second:

He comes in at the last possible moment against them last year; it could be argued JG could get the Niners a win with a full half of play.

Gets hurt before playing them this year.........naturally.

Seahawks are easily the NFL's luckiest team.

WTF are you going on about!
You have a hard on for Wilson?

No that's probably you. I'm just spitting out the facts. You can either deal with it or cry about it.
Let me guess, Dynasty is back on with their win over the Packers lol

One player! Davis is doing good backing up Carson, but I think Penny will be taking more of the snaps sooner rather than later. How are the Seahawk leftovers doing for the Niners? They had five last time I looked.

Hahahahaha A lot more than one player and you know it. It's like Seattle Loves ex Niners. I'm glad we have Sherman and I hope we get Earl Thomas. That is just how stupid Seattle it's management is.

Hey, how is Ricardo lockette doing. What a joke.
Rodgers looked liked crap in the second half. Whats the excuse? Just curious?

You are comparing a second half of football with arguably the best quarterback right now to Russell Wilson playing like s**t for two years? Damn I forgot about how ridiculous your posts are. Good times
No that's probably you. I'm just spitting out the facts. You can either deal with it or cry about it.

I think you are so blinded by your hate for Wilson that you know not what the facts are.
I think you are so blinded by your hate for Wilson that you know not what the facts are.

Again, that's you? You are so blind by your homerism that you cannot realize this is probably his worst year and last year wasn't great either. He has regressed that is plain as day. So has Marcus Mariota so has Dak Prescott. Hope you're keeping up. I don't hate Wilson I am glad the Seahawks have that glorified game manager because if you had a better quarterback you would've won another Super Bowl or two. I hope that's clear enough for you. Truth
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 19, 2018 at 1:03 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
lol. There he is.
Share 49ersWebzone