LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I see us losing to the Packers and Pats and ending up 13-3. Maybe we randomly drop another of the road games too and go 12-4
Sherm you cheeky kent.
"I mean, I thought there was interference on offense on a few plays, and they didn't get it," Sherman said. "So it was just one of those games. They let us play."

LMAO. No Sherman, they let YOU play. Everyone else has to play by the rules. This guy...like Hawk fans...just live in a completely different reality.
Originally posted by beastalamode:

Curious, does anyone here think that giving up 26, (shoulda/coulda been 30 points) have anything to do with ATL's losing that game?
Originally posted by NCommand:
"I mean, I thought there was interference on offense on a few plays, and they didn't get it," Sherman said. "So it was just one of those games. They let us play."

LMAO. No Sherman, they let YOU play. Everyone else has to play by the rules. This guy...like Hawk fans...just live in a completely different reality.

Also what about that other 3rd or 4th down where it was Sherman on Julio and Julio runs a quick slant only to have another defender slam into him anticipating Ryan to throw it. No call.
Lol. These guys really have a lot of nerve . Oh and shocker he avoided serious injury
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/michael-bennett-wasnt-happy-with-atlanta-ot-jake-matthews-for-expletive-block-164457185.html
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Also what about that other 3rd or 4th down where it was Sherman on Julio and Julio runs a quick slant only to have another defender slam into him anticipating Ryan to throw it. No call.

I have never seen a defensive back get away with as much holding as Sherman.It's ridicolous
PED nation working OT on boards and comments trying to justify the no-call
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Lol. These guys really have a lot of nerve . Oh and shocker he avoided serious injury
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/michael-bennett-wasnt-happy-with-atlanta-ot-jake-matthews-for-expletive-block-164457185.html

Ask Ian Williams how he feels about chop blocks against Seattle
Bennett is a f%}*ing baby
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000245666/article/patrick-willis-cut-block-on-ian-williams-uncalled-for%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Dsea%3Bteam%3Dsf%3Bconf%3Dnfc%3Bdvsn%3Dncw&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp?client=safari

LMAO, so true!
Originally posted by Eviltwin66:
Curious, does anyone here think that giving up 26, (shoulda/coulda been 30 points) have anything to do with ATL's losing that game?

No, because before the Hawks had 26, the Falcons had 24 which is the magical # needed to beat the Seahawks 90% of the time.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Eviltwin66:

No, because before the Hawks had 26, the Falcons had 24 which is the magical # needed to beat the Seahawks 90% of the time.

Copy that, magic number.

For the record speaking of Bennett, I hate chop blocks always have. I know Seattle does it a lot with the zone blocking and it drives me nuts, how many knees have been destroyed from a chop block, would like to see it go away. I don't know if i could ever launch myself into another players leg?
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Ask Ian Williams how he feels about chop blocks against Seattle
Bennett is a f%}*ing baby
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000245666/article/patrick-willis-cut-block-on-ian-williams-uncalled-for%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Dsea%3Bteam%3Dsf%3Bconf%3Dnfc%3Bdvsn%3Dncw&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp?client=safari

The hypocrisy is so rich.. i can't find my scrooge mcduck money vault jump meme.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

LMAO, so true!

You guys don't think that was interference on Kearse in the end zone? there was actually two, but one was a blatant no call. I thought there was missed calls for both teams. Let's face it, the officiating in the NFL is as bad as it's ever been, after every play I immediately look for the yellow flag before i celebrate now.
Share 49ersWebzone