LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
We've heard for decades about "five dusty trophies" and how history is history. The most recent data shows a three-game sweep last season that truly wasn't even competitive. Which timeframe do you prefer? You lose either way until your franchise catches up in the only stat that matters.

Exactly! You can't have it both ways. He claims that Niner fans don't have logic but then he contradicts himself there. What a clown show
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
We've heard for decades about "five dusty trophies" and how history is history. The most recent data shows a three-game sweep last season that truly wasn't even competitive. Which timeframe do you prefer? You lose either way until your franchise catches up in the only stat that matters.

Exactly! You can't have it both ways. He claims that Niner fans don't have logic but then he contradicts himself there. What a clown show

If Niners fans aren't allowed to bring up their "old trophies" then Seacuck fans aren't allowed to bring up their 1 from now 10 years ago.

what a joke of a franchise, the Buccaneers have more championships than you.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Glad they released Al Woods. He was a tough player to block.
Bring in Al Woods!

Unless he's gonna get paid paid by someone else.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis

Armstead is mid tier
Hargrave is up in years for DT
Kinlaw wouldn't even make our practice squad
Who's Givens?
Who's McGill?
Who's Kalia Davis?
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis

Lol I wouldn't exactly say set
Our D line is all guys we've drafted except Dre'mont Jones and Nwosu. Really glad we got Jarran Reed back and we'll see what they add in the draft but already better than last year

U. Nwosu / B. Mafe
D. Jones / J. Hewitt
B. Mone (knee injury)
J. Reed / M. Adams
D. Taylor / B. Irvin / A. Robinson
Bosa really tilts the front four heavily for the 49ers. He's elite and everyone else is average compared to him.

Originally posted by ImRicky:
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis

Armstead is mid tier
Who's Givens?
Who's McGill?
Who's Kalia Davis?
We are already carrying six defensive tackles on our roster and don't have room for any more unless it's an upgrade over one of them.

However you're asking who some of those players are? Well here's an answer: every single one of them are better than any Seattle player on your roster at defensive tackle. some of those players were the ones that made your running game look like absolute garbage and got your ass handed to you! Remember your team was taking it up the ass allowing 250 and 300 yards rushing against too many opponents to count.

Remember those players helped the 49ers be the number one team against the run. I can't believe you are this clueless but then again you are a Seahawks fan. Nice try. Like I said before do some research before opening your ignorant mouth. Your team got run over worse than any team I have ever seen. Ever!
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 21, 2023 at 2:07 PM ]
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Just the facts man! Number one defense in football, best team against the run. Seattle - one of the worst teams against the run in recent history. The dishes are done
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis

Armstead is mid tier
Who's Givens?
Who's McGill?
Who's Kalia Davis?
We are already carrying six defensive tackles on our roster and don't have room for any more unless it's an upgrade over one of them.

However you're asking who some of those players are? Well here's an answer: every single one of them are better than any Seattle player on your roster at defensive tackle. some of those players were the ones that made your running game look like absolute garbage and got your ass handed to you! Remember your team was taking it up the ass allowing 250 and 300 yards rushing against too many opponents to count.

Remember those players helped the 49ers be the number one team against the run. I can't believe you are this clueless but then again you are a Seahawks fan. Nice try. Like I said before do some research before opening your ignorant mouth. Your team got run over worse than any team I have ever seen. Ever!

Lol ok. Big deal you whooped up on a young team with a bad D line which they jettisoned. Replaced by better players and with the draft next month Seattle will likely have 7 or 8 picks in the first 3 rounds before SF picks lol
Honestly never even paid much attention to the draft until the Wilson trade.

Damn LJ Collier just signed with AZ I guess they plan on tanking for Caleb Williams
Bring in Al Woods!

We're already set at DT
AA
Hargrave
Kinlaw
Givens
McGill
Kalia Davis

Armstead is mid tier
Who's Givens?
Who's McGill?
Who's Kalia Davis?

Lol ok. Big deal you whooped up on a young team with a bad D line which they jettisoned. Replaced by better players and with the draft next month Seattle will likely have 7 or 8 picks in the first 3 rounds before SF picks lol
Honestly never even paid much attention to the draft until the Wilson trade.

Damn LJ Collier just signed with AZ I guess they plan on tanking for Caleb Williams

Hey guys, just give it to him- it's offseason, the only time they can feel good about the Seahawks(you know the time when every NFL team thinks they're going to win the next SB). But can we all just ignore this troll. Let him write whatever he wants but don't write back/don't respond unless he's an Eagles or Chiefs fan…..Seahawks are not in our level anymore…..waste of time…..
Share 49ersWebzone