There are 209 users in the forums

Kirk Cousins

Shop 49ers game tickets
This dude was throwing dimes yesterday.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 18, 2021 at 2:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

To think, all he needed was some pass blocking and a run game. He's playing like a legit Top 10 QB in football right now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:

To think, all he needed was some pass blocking and a run game. He's playing like a legit Top 10 QB in football right now.

and he stays healthy.
Shanny did NOT want Jimmy G....he wanted to be in on the Cousins sweepstakes. Lynch threw a wrench in his overall plan. He's still pissed and harboring ill will.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
At least Kirk doesn't get hurt all the time like Jimmy.

At least Jimmy looks handsome in post game conferences wearing custom made suits.
What would have been hilarious about that is if it caused the right guard to false start because he got surprised at feeling hands on his butt, but these accidental right guard incidents have happened quite a bit and I don't think a false start ever happened off of it
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Too funny

Saw it as it happen, lmao!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
At least Kirk doesn't get hurt all the time like Jimmy.

At least Jimmy looks handsome in post game conferences wearing custom made suits.

Yeah, Kirks durability is superior to Jimmys, I think.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

Too funny

I was wondering why they called a time out. Now i know.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Too funny

YOU LIKE THAT!!!! YOU LIKE THAT!!!

yes Kirk, we liked the int and the bad throws
So in light of lining up under the wrong player, here's a classic from Tyrod Taylor, except this one was worse because he was in shotgun and there was actually a snap

Too funny

This is what happened (unsure if the television broadcast picked it up).

First off, the crowd was really loud at this time. The Vikings broke the huddle a little bit late and Cousins went to line up under center. He noticed that Jefferson and another player were lined up on the wrong side of the field. He tried to motion/yell to them to move and they didnt hear/see him. He then went sprinting over to that side of the field and physically grabbed them and moved them. Then he rushed back to take the snap and went to the wrong spot.

The entire setup of the play was a clusterf**k, starting with Jefferson and another player lining up on the wrong side of the field. But, of course, Cousins looked really really stupid.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Too funny

This is what happened (unsure if the television broadcast picked it up).

First off, the crowd was really loud at this time. The Vikings broke the huddle a little bit late and Cousins went to line up under center. He noticed that Jefferson and another player were lined up on the wrong side of the field. He tried to motion/yell to them to move and they didnt hear/see him. He then went sprinting over to that side of the field and physically grabbed them and moved them. Then he rushed back to take the snap and went to the wrong spot.

The entire setup of the play was a clusterf**k, starting with Jefferson and another player lining up on the wrong side of the field. But, of course, Cousins looked really really stupid.

I think you are giving Kirk too much credit . My theory is this video was going through his head at the moment

Share 49ersWebzone