Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Do we really want this dumb dumb?

Kyle sure did.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
cousins definitely upgrade over mullens and beathard. Will turn over fewer balls than Jimmy G too. But in the end he's not the answer either.I wouldn't go over 18m for him, for more than 2 years. We need a guy that can lkeep calm on the 2nd or third read and make an extra 1 - 1.5s sliding around the pocket like a smart person.

Do you really want a QB that is tied with 2nd most interceptions this season? Please no Kirk "pick-six" Cousins

1 Carson Wentz Philadelphia Eagles 15
2 Kirk Cousins Minnesota Vikings 13
2 Russell Wilson Seattle Seahawks 13
2 Drew Lock Denver Broncos 13

Freaky bs. 9 pix over a 5 game span. 8 pix in three games. Viking defense falling apart lots of desperation.

He is marginally more clear headed than jimmy g and wont fumble as much or try to make a blind throw getting creamed. Im sayin at a two year discount if we turn him into a game manager it could be a tempporay solution.

Or jimmy g could just play smarter and stay healthy. Either one.
  • evil
  • Veteran
cousins definitely upgrade over mullens and beathard. Will turn over fewer balls than Jimmy G too. But in the end he's not the answer either.I wouldn't go over 18m for him, for more than 2 years. We need a guy that can lkeep calm on the 2nd or third read and make an extra 1 - 1.5s sliding around the pocket like a smart person.

Do you really want a QB that is tied with 2nd most interceptions this season? Please no Kirk "pick-six" Cousins

I mean yeah, I would definitely take Russell Wilson off the Seahawks hands.

Haha
https://www.ninersnation.com/2021/1/19/22237893/florio-the-49ers-should-explore-a-trade-for-kirk-cousins

I really hope Shanahan does not make the big mistake and bring in his QB crush Kirk "8-8" Cousins. This would be a complete disaster. Shanahan would be fired in 1-2 years.
https://www.ninersnation.com/2021/1/19/22237893/florio-the-49ers-should-explore-a-trade-for-kirk-cousins

I really hope Shanahan does not make the big mistake and bring in his QB crush Kirk "8-8" Cousins. This would be a complete disaster. Shanahan would be fired in 1-2 years.

Ridiculous and absurd at this point for Florio to keep pushing this. This isn't 2017 and the Vikings have had as much talent as anyone in the last 3 years and have done what?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Ridiculous and absurd at this point for Florio to keep pushing this. This isn't 2017 and the Vikings have had as much talent as anyone in the last 3 years and have done what?

Now I know why...

From Wikipedia:

"Florio is a lifelong fan of the Minnesota Vikings."

What a jerk

LOL I knew this was coming. If the Vikings make Kirk available, Shanny will be the first one on the phone.
Shanny should be fired if he trades for cousins.

On the spot.

I know right. Not to mention Jimmy G doesn't choke like cousins does all the damn time. Mind you Jimmy has had literally no weapons besides Kittle and Kurt Cousin has had great receivers and running backs his whole career with the Vikings.

Originally posted by elguapo:
I know right. Not to mention Jimmy G doesn't choke like cousins does all the damn time. Mind you Jimmy has had literally no weapons besides Kittle and Kurt Cousin has had great receivers and running backs his whole career with the Vikings.

I guess you didn´t watch the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl because Jimmy doesn´t choke very often but when he does it it´s in the biggest game of the year.

Jimmy knows when to choke unlike that Cousins guy that chokes in meaningless regular season games
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Jan 19, 2021 at 11:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I guess you didn´t watch the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl because Jimmy doesn´t choke very often but when he does it it´s in the biggest game of the year.

Jimmy knows when to choke unlike that Cousins guy that chokes in meaningless regular season games

You sound like mike florio.
Originally posted by rathman4481:
Shanny should be fired if he trades for cousins.

On the spot.

This will never happen,I would bet my life on it.
Unless your mike florio of course.
Isn't there a stat that says Cousins has never won a Monday night game or something like that
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Vikes won't move on from Kirk unless there is a better option. You're telling that's Mac Jones or Kyle Trask?
Share 49ersWebzone