LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Lamar Jackson QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Would you trade Trey Lance for LJ straight up right now?

We give him the new contract and they get a star QB on a rookie contract?

You asked him, but i would not.

Who would you get rid of to clear the $40m in cap space?
He tweeted out (i think) he turned down 3yr $133m, or that is what h is demands are.

That doesn't matter, if Trey or Purdy turns out to be a FQB you will be paying that anyway.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
That doesn't matter, if Trey or Purdy turns out to be a FQB you will be paying that anyway.

In 4-5 years. You will be giving him $40m this year or $100m over the next 2. Trey, purdy, darnold are making $20m combined, and i am not sure LJ is better than trey or purdy.

The niners have 20m in cap space after all the restructures. They will need to clear atleast another $15m. How would YOU clear that $15m?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
In 4-5 years. You will be giving him $40m this year or $100m over the next 2. Trey, purdy, darnold are making $20m combined, and i am not sure LJ is better than trey or purdy.

The niners have 20m in cap space after all the restructures. They will need to clear atleast another $15m. How would YOU clear that $15m?

my head exploded
Pats rumored to show interest
So few teams want him at all lol
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

well he does want full guaranteed money. he's not going to get that from anyone.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

well he does want full guaranteed money. he's not going to get that from anyone.

teams want him , just not at his asking price
Everyday he doesn't get signed, his situation gets worse and potential for a lucrative mutliyear contract decrease.

Having mommy going around asking teams if they will pay his injury-prone son 250 million guaranteed based on one MVP 4 years ago is f**king hilarious in my opinion and apparently illegal also (nonauthorized agent as per NFLPA).

Dude is easily one of the most overrated QBs in the entire NFL. Arrogant POS hasn't even completed an entire season in 3 years. You are telling me he is going to stay healthy the entire next year (and multiple years after that) after running the ball 10+ times a game for 17 games in a row + playoffs (if he even makes it).
WHAT IN THE CRACK HEAD ?

Some dude named, "Ken Francis," is Lamars' unofficial unlicensed acting agent.

This is for all the haters who thought he didn't have a keen business mind.

Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Everyday he doesn't get signed, his situation gets worse and potential for a lucrative mutliyear contract decrease.

Having mommy going around asking teams if they will pay his injury-prone son 250 million guaranteed based on one MVP 4 years ago is f**king hilarious in my opinion and apparently illegal also (nonauthorized agent as per NFLPA).

Dude is easily one of the most overrated QBs in the entire NFL. Arrogant POS hasn't even completed an entire season in 3 years. You are telling me he is going to stay healthy the entire next year (and multiple years after that) after running the ball 10+ times a game for 17 games in a row + playoffs (if he even makes it).

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WHAT IN THE CRACK HEAD ?

Some dude named, "Ken Francis," is Lamars' unofficial unlicensed acting agent.

I'm beginning to understand why teams publicly distanced themselves from Lamar. Delusional amateur hour.
Originally posted by Midbay:

This is for all the haters who thought he didn't have a keen business mind.

This dude has the worst people advising him.
Bizarro
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bizarro
turning into Russell
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bizarro
turning into Russell

Needs to get serious, get an agent like he was a pro athlete
Share 49ersWebzone