LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Vikings trade for Bradford

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
And now Cleveland is going to have 2 top 10 picks in next years draft...

Who gave clev their first again?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Jcool:
And now Cleveland is going to have 2 top 10 picks in next years draft...

Who gave clev their first again?

Eagles in the trade that got them Carson Wentz
Dam every year clev has a top pick and they f**k up every year.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Would have traded for his backup Chase Daniel instead
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Trading out of desperation is an ugly way to do it..

• HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Rapoport: Final terms: A #Vikings 1st rounder n 2017 and a 4th rounder for #Eagles QB Sam Bradford.

Who the Hell is Bradfords agent? This guy is a legend. He has marketed his client as a top tier QB and everyone agrees.
Idiots
Originally posted by elguapo:
Their secondary is bad, have 1 good lb an ok dl
On offense a average qb, average wrs and an above average OL.

They are a very overrated team. Now that gb has jordy Nelson back and lacy a little back to form it's their division again.

Of course it's Green Bay's division, but lol at your opinion of their defense. One of the better defenses in the league last year and still young. PFF ranked their front 7 6th in the league and their secondary 7th heading into this season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-2016-cheat-sheet-minnesota-vikings/

Harrison Smith, Xavier Rhodes, and Trae Waynes could be a pretty good secondary. They have Terrence Newman ahead of Waynes on the depth chart, but that could change during the season.

Barr is a monster and Kendricks looks decent at MLB.

Floyd, Joseph, and Griffen are all solid players on the defensive line. Calling their DLine average is beyond me.
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Vikings called the #Chiefs about Nick Foles, had eyes on some #Ravens backups. Found a Sam Bradford deal much more to their liking

Uh, what

Okay I hate to be such a negative nancy, but what does this say about the Vikings' thoughts on Kaepernick and Ponder? Good grief...
Wow, you don't make a trade like that unless you are contending. Not only do they lose next yes first but will also worsen this yrs pick which otherwise could have been a high one

They called the 49ers front office but there was no close negotiations
Originally posted by okieniner:
They called the 49ers front office but there was no close negotiations

Link??
Don't mention Kap in the same trade discussion as Bradford. These owners, that made billions in the USA, aren't about to sign a loose cannon like Kap. No one will touch Kap, cut him or take the backlash all season long. If Kap had offered the millions and not disrespected the flag he would be hero #1.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Vikings called the #Chiefs about Nick Foles, had eyes on some #Ravens backups. Found a Sam Bradford deal much more to their liking

Uh, what

Okay I hate to be such a negative nancy, but what does this say about the Vikings' thoughts on Kaepernick and Ponder? Good grief...

Well after reading articles how NFL execs hate Kap and feel he's a traitor after what he did ( not saying he was wrong or right..it's his right and that's what this country stands for I understand both why he's not wrong but wrong ) but the little bit of trade value he did have coming off 3 surgeries and 6 bad games has become no value
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Worst trade ever.

This.

If I was Bridgewater I'd say screw this team.
Share 49ersWebzone