There are 224 users in the forums

Heath Evans Twitter troll initiative

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'd take Evans as a GM over Baalke any day.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
sadly, yes. Basically said Chip should not be in the NFL. His philosophy won't work and too much pressure on the D. Kaep can't read a D properly (isn't smart enough or wasn't coached enough) Trent should have been gone a while ago. Didn't hear what he said about Jed but I'm sure it was not flattering.

yeah. 49ers suck

More specifically, he said Kelly's offense doesn't allow the QB to read the defense and ends up having the QB snap the ball blind which is a major disadvantage.

HOWEVER, isn't Kelly's offense all about not allowing a defense enough time to sub or call a play? So this means they catch the defense in a base set and already know what they are going to do.

Problem is that the NFL forces the offense to pause longer than they do in college which completely blows up Kelly's strategy. Chip Kelly will need to rethink things in the offseason and adjust. If not, he is done in the NFL.
Did you know he has a Super Bowl ring with the Patriots, did you know he has a Super Bowl ring with the Patriots, did you know he has a Super Bowl ring with the Patriots...................................YES HEATH WE KNOW.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I'd take Charlie Brown over baalke.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I'd take Charlie Brown over baalke.

I'd take Gommer Pyle over Baalke.
Share 49ersWebzone