LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Heath Evans Twitter troll initiative

Shop 49ers game tickets
Heath Evans disrepects Niner Nation at every opportunity. He has blatant contempt for Chip Kelly, and the Niner organization in general. He recently disrespected Niner Faithful in a tweet about our fan base.

I want to start a WZ initiative to get revenge for Evans disrespect. He has picked the wrong fan base to go at. The power of the WZ is immense, and we have some creative folks here. I remember we used to get our players voted as Players of the Week all the time, even when they were out preformed by others.

I want to rain down pain on Heath Evans, and remind him that he was a no talent scrub. How could we go about doing this? I want Evans disrepected on a grand scale. I want to embarrass him. I want to break him. Does anyone have any ideas that we could implement to put this guy in his place? I want to troll him on the grandest of scales. This guy disrepected the wrong fan base. Any ideas WZ?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I want to help get him, what can we do ?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
In your effort to "rain down pain" did you stop to think that the only pain raining down will be upon all of us here? That such a juvenile response will merit a bad name for this place, its posters, and ownership? Best to ignore him. Let the players' play prove him wrong.

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."--Gandhi
  • bors
  • Veteran
Just start trolling his t**tter account. Like all day long. Talk about his mamma n stuff
i don't get why people get so butthurt about this dude.
I already been on this.

The other day I tweeted

"You were born with CTE cause your mom didn't stop turning tricks when she was pregnant and random dicks knocked you up side the head".

No Response.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
I already been on this.

The other day I tweeted

"You were born with CTE cause your mom didn't stop turning tricks when she was pregnant and random dicks knocked you up side the head".

No Response.

Nice, you showed him.
Originally posted by TheDougernaut:

the thought of someone so stupid being listened to by millions concerns me

so f**k him
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
I already been on this.

The other day I tweeted

No Response.

Nice, you showed him.

The posters on this site who would be good at trolling him would never waste a second of their life trolling Heath Evans

Originally posted by fropwns:
In your effort to "rain down pain" did you stop to think that the only pain raining down will be upon all of us here? That such a juvenile response will merit a bad name for this place, its posters, and ownership? Best to ignore him. Let the players' play prove him wrong.

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."--Gandhi

"You never go against the Family. Ever."

-Michael Corleone
Originally posted by RonMexico:

so f**k him

not sure if we're talking about trump or evans now
Originally posted by RonMexico:

so f**k him

not sure if we're talking about trump or evans now

same same
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I want to rain down pain on Heath Evans, and remind him that he was a no talent scrub. How could we go about doing this? I want Evans disrepected on a grand scale. I want to embarrass him. I want to break him. Does anyone have any ideas that we could implement to put this guy in his place? I want to troll him on the grandest of scales. This guy disrepected the wrong fan base. Any ideas WZ?
Do you realize that Heath Evans and the rest of the shock jocks on ESPN/NFL Network/etc troll fan bases on purpose, because they know it gets them riled up?

Do you know that giving him attention is a bad thing, and that doing so will only ensure that he stays employed and continues to troll?

Let's say you're NFL Network and you're in charge of renewing anchor contracts. Do you want Boring Analyst #1 that nobody talks about, or do you want Heath Evans: Master Troll, the guy who causes entire forums to organize and launch attacks? NFL Network doesn't care if their anchors get good publicity or bad publicity. As far as they are concerned, any publicity is a good thing, because it's going to drive traffic to their websites and viewers to their networks.

For the love of god, stop taking the bait. These anchors have been pulling crap like these for 10 years and you guys still continue to get upset about it. Don't feed the trolls.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Aug 17, 2016 at 2:01 PM ]
Originally posted by theduke85:
Do you realize that Heath Evans and the rest of the shock jocks on ESPN/NFL Network/etc troll fan bases on purpose, because they know it gets them riled up?

Do you know that giving him attention is a bad thing, and that doing so will only ensure that he stays employed and continues to troll?

Let's say you're NFL Network and you're in charge of renewing anchor contracts. Do you want Boring Analyst #1 that nobody talks about, or do you want Heath Evans: Master Troll, the guy who causes entire forums to organize and launch attacks? NFL Network doesn't care if their anchors get good publicity or bad publicity. As far as they are concerned, any publicity is a good thing, because it's going to drive traffic to their websites and viewers to their networks.

For the love of god, stop taking the bait. These anchors have been pulling crap like these for 10 years and you guys still continue to get upset about it. Don't feed the trolls.

I get that part of it. I call it the Skip Bayless effect.

Still doesn't mean that we can't tank this guy.

Anybody know Julian Assange?
Share 49ersWebzone